Worst Pain Ever of a Procedure,paid to be damaged. :( - Frederick, MD

I am 40yrs. old. No sun damage hardly and...

I am 40yrs. old. No sun damage hardly and excellent elasticity in skin. I had minimal jowling at corners of chin and tiny amount of fat under tip of chin but enough to show in pictures.
Supposedly the PERFECT candidate for Ultherapy I was told.

I had this Procedure done on April 20th,2012 in Frederick,Md. and it was the WORST cosmetic procedure I ever have done as no results and WORST Pain yet, worse than Breast Implants which I've done a few times. I was not made aware how painful this procedure was before hand ( also I swelled like a chipmunk storing nuts in his lower jaw for 2weeks which was not discussed) and was told pain was similar to Thermage, FOR WHOM??? This was beyond painful!!! I rate it a 10! Thermage was a BREEZE compared!

I had Doctor Margaret Weiss in MARYLAND(she is excellent) do My Thermage of my jaw in 2008 but only lasts a couple of yrs before jowls return and no idea why I didn't return to her as I really liked the result but was swayed by promises Ultherapy was a better result with less pain- HA!
Boy am I stupid.
Anyhow all in all it was a terrible waste of money. They wanted to charge more after I was finished the procedure which really was weird as I had the price in writing before hand from consult. I would REALLY have been disappointed paying $2k opposed to $900 for this.
It is now June 27th 2012 and I look the same or worse after this procedure. I only had My jawline done and a little under chin and I feel like jawline is EXACTLY the same and the area under the chin is a little wobbly but not less fatty if that makes sense, like damaged my skins "tone". Texture is weird now too. Ugh. Can't they be honest and test these devices longer before unleashing on us consumers with so little info. before hand??? They promise miracles and we get all excited I guess as consumers and it really is disheartening after things like this happen. I will stick to Thermage as been around 10 or 12 yrs. I should have known better but I was so excited this would offer BETTER results as I was pleased with Thermage ,albeit painful as well.
No I'm not dropping names, I do recommend Dr. Weiss and Thermage as an alternate however. Best O luck!

Well it's 2017 an the damage keeps happening.

You have no clue how this procedure keeps changing the underlying bone,muscle an skin tissue until months an yrs later. I had perfect teeth with about 30,000 in dental work by the dentist who does most the Miss America contestants to get them,"perfect". And just like others,the lower jawbone has shrunk so much they've shifted even
Never do this procedure!!! It's like pouring acid on your face. At least acid victims burned didn't pay for the burn from their Predator.

Well, I wrote another update an somehow it's gone

I have no idea why my 3rd entry was deleted. I added the image of me in white to show my jawline previous,I can't edit the photo now to caption. But just know,1st picture is now an last image is before.
P.A. Susan/Dr. Michael Warner