28y/o 2 Cesareans - Frankfurt, Germany

I've met Dr. Knoll for my consultation. She...

I've met Dr. Knoll for my consultation. She answered most of the questions before I even asked them. She is very knowledgeable. She is very efficient with communicating to her patients. I look forward to my surgery with her. I will keep you all updated in the next few weeks! I will have my preop appt on the 19th and shooting for a May 4th surgery date!

Pre Op Complete

I finished my pre op yesterday and saw the anesthesiologist. I'm so excited, counting down the days... 14 to be exact! I did have some bruising with my blood work, but that's okay.

Counting down!!

I'm so excited, nervous, anxious all in one. I can not stop looking at this site. Here are some more pre op pics

Last flabby day!!

Wanted to show how I look in jeans and give my final before pics

Checked into the clinic

Pics of my recovery room

2 days post op

On May 4 th I went in with Dr. Knoll. She was amazing. She cares about all her patients. Answers questions before we can even ask. Ill go to my post op appointment in a few days. Im a little sore getting in and out to bed but other than that no complaints!

28 Yr Old 2 Kids by Cesarean

Dr. Knoll is incredible. She has great bedside manner, she is funny. If i choose to have my breast done later on, shes the only one i can think of. Im so glad we found her here in Germany. Originally was thinking DR but that idea scared me a bit

3 days post op

I was able to poop today! It took a while, but i made sure not to strain. I haven't been taking meds so much for pain, but more so to sleep. I tend to have insomnia. Ive been eating small meals through out the dayand standing for longer. If anything, my back hurts more than the front.

First shower

Babe took a pic from the back i can see a difference.

5 days Post Op

I see Dr. Knoll tomorrow for my first post op appt. Here are a few pics of how I'm doing. We received our household good shipment so my honey has been putting our things away on top of taking care of me.

First post op check up

6 days Post op i got a peak at my incision. I love it but i had a reaction to neosporin. So no more for me

2 post op Appointment

I had my drains removed. It didn't hurt but was rather weird feeling them wriggle under my skin. My rash is doing better and getting lighter.

Just some new pics

2.5 weeks Po

Updated skin pic

6wpo!!

I am so grateful I did this!!! I did end up getting splitting stitches. The reason is unknown but possibly from being pulled so tight. I just love how i look otherwise! I am down 14 pounds too!

9 1/2 weeks

All of the stitches have came out and I'm finally closed!!

4 months post op!

Before and after pics from doctor

So happy with my results!!
Frankfurt Plastic Surgeon