35 Year Old Mom of Two - Frankfurt Am Main, DE

Dr Knoll was my plastic surgeon for my tummy tuck...

Dr Knoll was my plastic surgeon for my tummy tuck with muscle repair and lipo. I did an extensive research before I chose her to be my doctor. I was important to me that she is American Board Certified surgeon and for me personally it helped that she is a woman so I can talk more freely about what are my concerns and what I am hoping to achieve as far as my tummy is concerned. From the initial consultation and all the way to the last appointment she was nothing but wonderful. I had reservations about the procedure but she was able to reassure me in a nicest, kindest, most informative and “no-pressure” way that I will greatly benefit from it and that she will take a great care of me. And that she did. She explained everything to me so I know what to expect pre, during and post op. She made sure I was comfortable at the hospital, she was constantly communicating with the hospital staff so that I am well taken care of, she gave me her personal cell # if I had ANY questions, ANY time of the day and night.
As far as the results, I am 100 percent completely satisfied. Dr Knoll made sure to help me visualize how my end result will look but I like the actual result a lot better, lol. I had very minimal bruising, my scar was very decent looking right away and now, 5 months post op it’s healing wonderfully. I had a great recovery, thanks to very good and detailed post op instructions from Dr Knoll. She even gave me information on things I didn’t even think to ask at the time but thought of them later. Dr Knoll takes the time with her patients, she listens and answers every concern/ question they might have. Every time I went to see her in her office for an appointment, she not even once made me feel rushed, which I LOVED.
I LOVE my new flat belly. Ever since I remember, even at my skinniest I have never had a flat tummy like I do now. Getting dressed and finding cute stuff to wear is such a joy now. Before, I had to make sure I wear (or buy) clothes that would hide or work well my belly, but not anymore! I wore a two piece bathing suit and not even once I felt self-conscious! I can tuck in my shirts in my pants/skirts now and it looks great!
Of course I have to mention her office staff as well. Ms Agic was very pleasant to work with and she was very helpful with the paperwork. She is a very pleasant young lady and she always stays on top of things when it comes to follow ups, appointment scheduling, finding the best place for some post-op things I needed, etc…
Frankfurt Plastic Surgeon