30 Year Old About to Curve Up my Body with a Lipo-abdominalplasty & a Brazilian Butt Lift - Frankfurt Am Main, DE

Hi ladies!! i have been stalking this site for...

Hi ladies!! i have been stalking this site for what seems like forever. it is super inspirational and i love reading everybody experiences. it has helped me out, a lot so hopefully i can help out others! I am 30 years old, 5 7, currently 208 and hopefully down to under 200 by the surgery date. between being pregnant with my 2 kids, and topping out at 265 at my heaviest, i have destroyed my body, esp my stomach,i have stretch marks that go one way from when i was pregnant with my daughter and then when i wes pregnant with my son, they went the opposite direction. I also have no idea what happened to my a$$ it used to be there, but apparently it decided to move on with out me at some point in time... lol
Anyways, hubby is military and stationed in Germany, we are here for another year before we move to Hawaii hubby has been pushing moving Hawaii, however i am not a fan of the heat and for obvious reasons, i do not like the beach, just not fun when your not comfortable in your own skin. With that being said, i told hubby id go to Hawaii if i could get my tummy tuck lipo and BBL lol so next year we go to hawaii and next month is my procedure date!! a deal is a deal right!!

Wanted to drop in some nasty before photos

Proceed with caution lol

Things moving along!!

Very excited I have my operation scheduled for May 2nd and I go in for my pre op on April 22. It's getting so close!!! Any ladies have advise on the things I should buy to prep for the big day??
Also adding some ideal body shape pictures in going for!

Pre op went well!

Went in for pre op last week all went well, we are moving along smoothly so far! Went in and got my blood checked, she gave me my prescriptions went in detail about what she was going to do and what I can expect . She sounds genuinely excited about this surgery. Probably more so than me because she does not have the nervous factor in there lol. This time next week I will be headed to the hotel so i won't have to travel far for my 6am appointment!

6 days po

Ok I'm 6 days po. everything so far is going smoothly I have been able to do basic chores around the house since about day 3. Went I got my first po appt at 3dats out and will go in for my next at 8 days out. So far it has been going very well I was expecting this huge sense of emotional overwhelm and crazy emotions to hit, but they have not happened yet. I have to say of all the things she did, the lipo is by far the worst. I got lipo up under my boobs down to my vagina , from hips to under arms as well as tip of booty and partially up my back. I also had a bbl and a 2 inch gap muscle repair. That's a b!tch when I cough. Lol the hospital room was amazing it was seriously better than the hotel I stayed at the night before.

Exactly 1 week today

1 week today still very swollen, kinda feel like that's never going to go away, neither will the bruises lol even with that said it's still so much better than the before!! Here are a few before & afters .

2 weeks exactly

well today marks 2 weeks . so far i am VERY pleased! i have my days where i do not love my BBL as much as others, i know its still super early and a lot will still change. and even the days where im more judgy about it, it is still much better than what i went in with! just waiting to see if it will get as big as i want lol the TT has been awesome no complaints other than i still have my stupid drains in, but thats no ones fault just gotta wait it out!

1 month

Ok I'm at the 1 month mark. So far everything has been really good, healing nice minimal pain . Just the sermoa is the only issue I'm having. Even with it, my doc is being awesome about taking good care of me .

6 Weeks PO

I just had my 6 week check up, still swollen and still waiting to see how this BBL changes, but over all i am extremely happy with it all. The seroma is finally gone and swelling is slowly getting better. The lipo pain in my back is still hell though...
Frankfurt Plastic Surgeon

So far i have met her in person for an initial consultation, she is so sweet and really seems to know what she is doing. She also seems to want to give the client what they want, not what she thinks they should want. Her and her staff have been very nice and extremely helpful, also very prompt to respond to emails and questions i have had thus far. Well im exactly at my 2 week mark, and am very satisfied so far! Dr Knoll and her assistant Alicia have been nothing but a pleasure to work with. her office as well as the private clinic that the surgery was performed at, were both fantastic facilities, my hospital room was better than the room at the hotel i stated at the night before. I really enjoy Dr. Knoll, she has a great personality and sense of humor, and she actually cares about her clients.