Cast & Suture Removed - Frankfurt Am Main, DE

The consultation was fast and easy....no pain no...

The consultation was fast and easy....no pain no problems . I had my cast and sutures removed from my nose surgery by Dr. Knoll . I was really scared first because my experience with another doctors , but after we started to talk about my situation everything was gone she really knows what she's doing!!!

Nose Surgery Changed my Life! Yay

Im 26 now...my whole life from childhood until the operation day was a nightmare...friends, kids, unknown people who was joking about the way my nose is looking with no mercy...joke or not they was right my nose was really big for my face . I couldn't live more like that my self confidence was ruined so it was the time for a life changing decision: nose surgery!

8 days after surgery

So I came back with a new update...post op 8days....fisrt day out after a week staying in the house hidden...let's go back to life, lil bit make up to hide the yellow bags under my eyes. My nose is still very swollen from front view but I'm already glad and happy with my new look :)

One month after the nose surgery

So here I am with a new update of my nose job =) I can say that my nose is looking great most of the swelling is gone just the tip of my nose is still sensible but everything is healing very well
Frankfurt Plastic Surgeon

I just met Dr. Knoll today . Was a short time what I spent with her but only thing what I can say is that she is amazing, kind, funny and very carefully . Can't complain about nothing. I recommend her with pleasure to everyone !☆☆☆♡