30 Yrs Old, 4 Kids, 6 Pack but with Loose Skin - Frankfurt, Germany

I'm a mom of 4, personal trainer, and have been...

I'm a mom of 4, personal trainer, and have been working really hard in the gym for 4 years. I finally decided it was time to take care of some pesky loose skin. I'm not seeing results yet because I'm still a bit swollen but I know I will love it. I felt like my skin looked like it was melting and as long as it doesn't look like that anymore I'll be happy ????

6 weeks post op update

Prior to surgery I was training 5 days a week lifting really heavy. I was ready for a break to recover but got anxious fast. Through the 5th week I started feeling more and more like myself. Today I did some light arm training and went on a 1 mile walk with my daughter. It felt great. 6 weeks went by very fast and I'm so happy about my choice.

6 months post op

I took these progress photos at my 6 months mark. Looking much better but still concerned about a small hump on the upper half of my incision. I still like my belly better but only with high waisted pants or shorts.
Frankfurt Plastic Surgeon