33y Old, 2kids Wishing to Get Finally Boobs - France, FR

I decided to share my experience as I have spent...

I decided to share my experience as I have spent so much time reading others here.
After 2 kids and breastfeeding, I got a terrible complex on my breast as it looks terrible and I feel like a teenager. I never had more than a A cup but now I don't even fill a bra..
This has become a major issue in my daily life, don't put bikinis, I don't let my husband look at me naked..
So decision has been taken :)
I saw 3 surgeons so far and today I found the "one". He took time to listen to me, to know what I was looking for and I will definitely go with him.
I am 1,65m and 44kg, quite skinny and looking for a good breast size that looks natural.
Normally I will go for 300cc, under the muscle with anatomic implants.
Sorry for my English, it's not my mother tongue language ??
Will upload pics as soon as I get time.

So excited, nervous and scared at the same time!

We finally decided for a date, the surgery will be next week on October 25th.
I have been dreaming of this all my life and now that the date is fixed and it's all paid, I am super scared and asking myself if it's the right decision.
For now, only my husband knows about it and I feel him getting nervous because he is so busy at work and we don't know how we will manage on the D day.
My mother is flying to help us with the kids but she doesn't know about it (I am having another surgery at the same time so she thinks that's the reason).
Anyone felt like this?