Disappointed with my Lip Lift

I was thinking about having a lip lift since 1...

I was thinking about having a lip lift since 1 year. Before that , I thought that only fillers or implants could enhance lips. After having lip injections, I didn’t really like the result as it didn’t last long and it gave a strange duck lips as I didn’t have any teeth show.

When I discovered lip lift I was concerned about the scar so all my research were about that, and I didn’t really looked for what I should ask to the surgeon. I feel like I don’t have luck with plastic surgery, I’ve had two nose jobs and I’m still not happy about my results, even if it’s better than before, it’s not what I wanted. The same thing happened with my lip lift, but way worse.

I didn’t really talk with my surgeon about the distance of skin to removed, I only asked a little bit of teeth show and a shorter philtrum, I trusted him and his skills. Well, I should have talked with him about what I DIDN’T want, and what I wanted. I didn’t want that strange rabbit look with an high cupid bow touching the nose and mini corners, well, you know what ? this is exactly my results.

I was around 15-16 mm, I thought he was going to remove 4-5 mm on the center and 6-7 on the corner. I had 8 mm removed, and my philtrum has disappeared ! I have 6 mm of philtrum on the center (how is this possible, it should be 8, right ?) , and on my corners, my lips is still the same as before ( imagine the difference between this high cupid bow and those weird corners).
So i’m disappointed about two things :
-A mini philtrum : around 6 mm
-An high cupid bow, no corners, strange rabbit lips or triangle lips.

All I wanted was a little change, to enhance my lips, nothing more. Now I’m really depressed about that, I don’t know what to do, I’m 1 month and 4 days post op and nothing has changed since the 5th day.
I wasn’t concerned during the 3 first weeks, but when I knew that 8 mm were removed I was really angry and sad.
My lips doesn’t look natural at all (especially my profile, my lip is too close from my nose) ! I can’t even go out, I swear, I’m freaking out. I don’t know why I didn’t asked exactly what I wanted, I really thought he knew that by doing that (removed too much skin) it wouldn’t look beautiful or natural.

By removing too much skin, it also made my chin look weaker than before (even if my chin was already weak) and I don’t know, it just give me a tired and swollen face.

What can I do ?
Will my cupid bow drop down with time ? can I expect having a longer philtrum ? as it has been one month now, nothing has changed. I massage my lips every single day, nothing works.
What can I do about my corners ? should I ask for revision ?
I’m really depressed…

anything I can do?

I was asking myself if any revision could be possible to make my philtrum larger?
I saw people who had chin augmentation having their philtrum enlarged, if this a solution as I have a weak chin?
As you know, my philtrum is too tiny now (6mm) and I can't handle it, it look very unnatural mostly from the side, and I don't like the fact that my corner are too flat and my cupid bow too plump. I think if my philtrum was 1 cm it would have been a good result. I'm nearly 6 weeks post op. nothing has changed.
I'm feeling very upset..

Worst mistake ever, I wish I was warned

Today I'm feeling very very bad and sad. I had an appointment with another surgeon to have an opinion about my lip lift as the surgeon who performed the lip lift is far from my current city and I'll only be able to see him in few days. So, I talked with this surgeon about the procedure and he told me that I shouldn't do it, my lips were perfectly fine before. He refused to let me having lip fillers as I wanted it to fill the corners as they are very very flat.
He told me that my philtrum was too short and that he was himself not a fan of these types of procedure such as lip lift. He told me I should have stuck with lip fillers as they are temporary. Well you know what? i'm now in tears, I feel so bad because He is totally right, my face is totally deformed now. I regret it, I should have done fillers at least it's temporary. Now I can't see myself in a mirror without crying and regret what I did.
I was beginning to be addicted to plastic surgery, I wanted to change everything in my face and each surgery made me sadder as I was never happy with the result.
I wish my surgeon was like the surgeon I saw today : honest, not advice for useless surgeries, I think lip lift is only good for those who have very long philtrum. mine wasn't that bad and with fillers my lips were quite ok.
I swear I don't know what to do, I'm so angry, I can't go out with friends or anything, I made myself ugly.

I blame myself and my ps for letting me having this procedure. I obviously wasn't a candidate for it. I'm only 20 and I'm left with an ugly scar in the middle of my face (well the most visible are the scars stitches as too much skin was removed every stitch make a hole which even with makeup, cannot be correct) even though, the scar is not my biggest concern even if it's also devastating when your result is horrible.
When I saw my ps for the post op consultation he told me that my lip were normal, that my philtrum was also OK, and he insinuated that numbers doesn't really matters; Really???! I've been crying and can't see myself in a mirror since 7 weeks because I have this bunny face, with a ridiculous 6 mm philtrum when I initially was 16??! how the fuck (sorry) can a ps do this to a young face? I just made myself horrible, I can't do anything, I don't even know If I will ever be able to go out again.
I feel like my ps should only advice me for fillers or at least only cut 4-5mm of my skin not 8-9 mm for god sake.
There's maybe a revision I can do, He told me I'll be able to have 1-2 mm more. Being also under the knife is scarring me, and All that stuff only because he didn't respect my facial features.
I look like a monster, I've never hated myself that much.
I honestly feel so down, And I can't talk to this to anyone, people would tell me it's only my fault.
I don't even have the words to describe how much it's affecting me.....
my lips were fine, normal, natural.....
not anymore, and they'll never be... i'll be stuck with these lips stick to my nose, I look fake now, overdone.