Alice is an Artist! - Foster City, CA

Alice is an artist when it comes to fillers. I...

Alice is an artist when it comes to fillers. I have been receiving all types of fillers in my face for over 2 decades. I have been to various Medical Spas and Cosmetic Surgeons throughout Northern and Southern California. Although I am always pleased with my results I have never been more pleased with anyone else as I have been with Alice.
She looks at your face and believes in total "balance". I spoke in length with various nurses before I visited Alice in Dr. Becks office. I explained my concerns and she was the only one out of over a half dozen consultations that spoke of the importance of "BALANCE".
She explained how it is not best to focus on just one area without addressing the entire face. I have had fillers placed in my cheeks - my forehead and in my lips in the past. If felt it was starting to become obvious. After my consult with Alice I was convinced that she would address my concerns. She came up with a plan that made a great deal of difference. She used more than one product based on my needs. My face was improved immediately and will only get better in time. I no longer looked like "two cheeks" on a skinny face. She gave me a whole new face and look with fillers. It was better than if I had surgery. I cannot be happier with the results.They are the best results I have had from one visit with regard to fillers.
Thank you Alice! You are my new "best friend".
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon