20 Year Old, Much Need Breast Augmentation - 440cc, Silicon, Moderate Profile, Under the Muscle - Fortitude Valley, QLD

The lead up my surgery

Since i was about 14 years old i started obsessing over getting breast augmentation (sounds like an unhealthy obsession for a girl so young but i knew i would never develop like a lot of friends of mine). I finally grew the courage to book in a consultation with Dr Philip Richardson in October of 2014. Dr Richardson was the only doctor i had a consultation with due to the fact that he made me feel so comfortable and his portfolio shows the most natural looking breast implants, which of course was the look i was aiming for.

At the consultation Dr Richardson went over the risks involved with the surgery and all them kinds of details. we then went on to discuss what look and size i was wanting. Dr Richardson measured my chest then gave me a Lorna Jane sports bra to put on then insert different size implants. He suggested 440cc moderate profile silicon implants under the muscle - i tried multiple implant sizes but settled with 440cc as i thought this size looked perfect and completely in proportion with my body. I left the consultation very pleased. Within 3 weeks i booked in for surgery for the 15/01/2015.
I was counting down the days! so so excited!! finally getting some boobies!!!
Brisbane Plastic Surgeon

Absolutely amazing surgeon! He is a perfectionist and very professional. I only had one consultation with Dr Richardson on 14th October 2014 and that was all I needed - he made me feel very comfortable and confident. I was so pleased with Dr Richardson that I didn't even bother having a consultation with any other doctors. I booked in for surgery soon after the consultation. I do not regret it one bit. I cannot put into words how thankful I am for Dr Richardson and his team. The Anaesthetist Scott Buntain was also amazing! he made me so comfortable and made me laugh a few times prior to surgery. I told him how scared I was of needles and when he put the needle in to put me to sleep he was that gentle that I barely felt a thing! Dr Richardson and his team are flawless! I 110% recommend them!