Dr. Rumalla Was Amazing! - Fort Worth, TX

My entire experience was top notch! I could not be...

My entire experience was top notch! I could not be happier. Dr. Rumalla is an amazing surgeon who created an amazing transformation for me. His bedside manner was phenomenal and his artistic perfection and dedication to his work can't be beat. I have had 2 procedures with Dr. Rumalla and will not hesitate to use him for any future needs. He is an honest, dedicated surgeon!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr Rumalla and his staff welcomed me and supported me every step of the way! They provided answers to all of my questions and made me feel very comfortable. The one thing that really stood out with Dr. Rumalla was his desire to put my health first and his honesty about what would be the best options for me personally. My care was personalized to suit me and my needs. He consulted with my family practitioner every step of the way. Dr. Rumalla is a genuinely compassionate person with an excellent bedside manner. He saw me and covered all the details with me several times before my surgery and followed me very closely after my procedures. His heart is in the right place and he really cares about his patients. He focused on what I wanted and made it a beautiful reality! I had a breast lift and implants in December 2012, and you can barely see a small scar underneath my breast. They are beautiful!. I had a tummy tuck in Frebruary that he did a beautiful job on as well. I could not be happier, and I highly recommend Dr Rumalla and his staff, as they are outstanding, professional, compassionate, and strive for perfection in their work.