Almost 44 Y/o Needing a Little Help! Fort Worth, TX

I could not be more please with my results! The...

I could not be more please with my results! The compliments I've received have been such a boost to my self-esteem and confidence level. I'm loving my cheek bones. It was definitely the right choice to have this done. I will definitely be seeing her again!
Dr. Polavarapu, You're Awesome! Thank you for exceeding my expectations!
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Polavarapu and her staff were friendly and very professional. I was very impressed with Dr. Polavarapu. As nervous as I was, she was very thorough in explaining everything I needed to know about this procedure. After consulting with her she made me feel very comfortable, she calmed my nerves and I knew I was in good hands. You could definitely tell she knew her stuff. I loved that she was very attentive to my needs and wants and offered her suggestions. Which made it even easier to trust her judgement. I felt very confident that I would achieve the results I was hoping for. My Liquid facelift results were better than I had expected with Great results and I would highly recommend her to anyone needing any kind of cosmetic or reconstructive surgery or other procedure. Thank you so much!!