23 Years Old, 3 Kids, 375cc SRM Silicone

Had my first consultation today which went amazing...

Had my first consultation today which went amazing with Dr. K. I loved his 3D imaging and his passion for his work. He spent and hour with me explaining everything between pros and cons and we picked the sizing that didn't go over my body frame. I'm so excited to schedule an appointment in the next few months.

Not sure

Hey girls just updating. I am still not sure when I'll be scheduling surgery but I am thinking march. I'm making sure I'm financially ready. But I'm still so excited thinking about it. I hope all of you ladies are doing well and can't wait to be on the other side.????

Wish pics

Hi ladies, just want to show what I'm hoping the outcome will be for me. I'm really wanting my doc to go up to 400cc since I'll loose 25cc under muscle but I won't know for sure until I finally schedule and have my pre-op. They just look soooo real which is what I'm wanting.

What I'm working with

Just want to show y'all what I'm working with. My plan is to get them done in the month of March or April no later then May. Yes I know they look horrible lol.

What I'm working with

Wish pics

More Wish Pics

Love the natural drops of them

My boobs in a 32B bra

I usually wear a 34B but I wanted to see how the 32 would look. Well needless to say to cover properly I should of gotten a 32C but now I understand bras. If you go down in band size the cup gets smaller so for the women that end up with 32DD you should really be a 34D in my opinion anyway lol. But I put a couple pics. I'm aiming for the end of February. When ever the time comes for pre-op I'm still going to ask him for the 400cc instead of the 375cc since I'll loose 25cc. So hopefully it will be Allergen SRM (moderate profile) 400cc. :) Also on a different note I truly love RealSelf it has help a lot with what I was looking for and seeing all the great results that all you women have had. It's wonderful to know that a lot of women on here who post their pics and updates really does help the ones that are wanting this done. Your awesome ladies.

Just Updating

Hey girls, just wanted to update you. I have yet to schedule but I am praying I get to call by the end of the month and have a date for the end of March. If not it will more towards October which would totally suck but what can I do. :( I am staying positive for the soonest date I can get. I am still so excited because no matter what I getting it done I have my mind set of this so I know it will happen just not 100% on when but I'll know for sure by the end of the month. I definitely update whether or not I get to schedule. So exciting to think that I'll have a body I love lol. I know my husband said he loves me just the way I am and blah blah blah lol but I never get to do anything for myself and this is the one think I am set on doing. Hope you ladies are doing well.

OMG FINALLY

Okay ladies just a bit of an update. I am scheduled for the 19th of April. OMG OMG I am so freaking excited. Everything is paid and I am ready lol. Pre-op is the 6th of April and I will see the doctor as well to go over everything with my concerns. OMG I still can't believe its finally happening!!!!!!!!!! I will definitely keep you girls updated.
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

Haven't had surgery yet but at the consultation he was great and I'm very pleased with how informative he is.