23 Years Old, 3 Kids, 375cc SRM Silicone

Had my first consultation today which went amazing...

Had my first consultation today which went amazing with Dr. K. I loved his 3D imaging and his passion for his work. He spent and hour with me explaining everything between pros and cons and we picked the sizing that didn't go over my body frame. I'm so excited to schedule an appointment in the next few months.

Not sure

Hey girls just updating. I am still not sure when I'll be scheduling surgery but I am thinking march. I'm making sure I'm financially ready. But I'm still so excited thinking about it. I hope all of you ladies are doing well and can't wait to be on the other side.????

Wish pics

Hi ladies, just want to show what I'm hoping the outcome will be for me. I'm really wanting my doc to go up to 400cc since I'll loose 25cc under muscle but I won't know for sure until I finally schedule and have my pre-op. They just look soooo real which is what I'm wanting.

What I'm working with

Just want to show y'all what I'm working with. My plan is to get them done in the month of March or April no later then May. Yes I know they look horrible lol.

What I'm working with

Wish pics

More Wish Pics

Love the natural drops of them
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

Haven't had surgery yet but at the consultation he was great and I'm very pleased with how informative he is.