21 Year Old Flat Butt with Larger Libia Lips - Fort Wayne, IN

So I've always wanted to have a bigger butt......

So I've always wanted to have a bigger butt... When I was in elementary I would wear 7 underwear a at once to make it look bigger... I work at a bar so when I started working there I wore the underwear that had padded buttocks. So I finally showed my mom my vagina where my lips dangle... I know it's embarrassing... But everyone has their own problems no ones perfect. So once I showed my mom in July she said maybe I should get that checked out. I went to dr Brian lee in Fort Wayne Indiana. My consultation was $50. Let me remind you I don't have health insurance. So I went to my consultation told him everything and I'm pretty sure they didn't take me seriously that I would actually come back and pay for the two surgeries to be done. Well I did. After I told my mom the cost she was like okay fine schedule your day. So I had my consultation in August and scheduled my surgery for September 17th. I didn't tell my mom about the fat transfer from my planks and love handles to my butt... I was so nervous.... I had my surgery yesterday.& thought maybe I should share my story to help others decide if they wish to continue or not. Well my surgery went really good and my boyfriend took me so my mom never knew about the butt injections until I got home and she came to my house to see how I was doing... Then I told her because she would eventually find out. She wasn't mad and wanted to see how mine turned out because flat butts run in the family. Today is the 18th and I woke up feeling some pain where they took the fat. I've actually been sleeping pretty good and going pee good. I keep peeing on my garment so I started to pee standing up in the tub. Tomorrow morning I get to shower. I'm so excited. I plan to update this more every day or week along with pictures. Feel free to ask questions.

2 day post op First ever shower

I woke up this morning feeling the usual tightness in my lower back when I slowly got out of bed. I took the trash out, let my dog out, started a load of dishes, took my Sinecch pill along with a packet that goes in my water. After I got all of that done I told my boyfriend I was ready to shower. We prepped the shower and got everything set up so I could get in and get out. After taking my garment off my boyfriend was astonished on how good my butt looked and that it now jiggles when I walk. I got in the shower and took off my incision patches. I started to get light headed in the shower and cleaned the incision areas and just rinsed everything else off. It took us a minute to get my garement back on... I'm worried that I don't have it placed right and that it'll ruin everything. Otherwise I'm happy with the way things went this morning. I had my boyfriend take some pictures but they don't do it justice at all.

Made some big steps today.

Today I took yet another shower, went to Johnny Appleseed up town for a hour, rode home in the passenger seat sitting on my butt... which I was extremely hesitant about but I did it anyways. For the most part I feel good but when I go to shower I get light headed and dizzy. Also part of me feels like I'm rushing myself to heal too fast.

5 days post op

Fort Wayne Plastic Surgeon

He was absolutely awesome. He called me on his cell today and left me a message saying I could call or text him whenever if I had an questions or problems.