45 Years Old, 6 Children, 4'10 1/2" 110 Lbs. - Fort Wayne, IN

I used to be a D cup but after kids down to A cup...

I used to be a D cup but after kids down to A cup and deflated. Want my D's back. Went in for first consultation with my hubby tried on sizers and took pictures. We had already decided to use Dr Jo . So we scheduled the BA and had Second consultation all in one day... I'm so excited just can't believe I'm getting my girls back.(plus a little) :)

day after ba photos

Really swollen in the center of my chest. Is this normal?

settling down

Too big?

Best decision I ever made .

I had my breast augmentation about a year and a half ago . So, I thought I would write an update.
I am SO happy ! Happy with the results (they are gorgeous ) and happy with the way my self confidence has soared .

I have had no problems at all . Except for the first few days of swelling . The swelling did scare me a little at first . But , In hindsight , I should not have read horror stories on a implant forum in the weeks leading up to my surgery . I only took 1 pain pill when I got home ,and that was it . I felt pressure like when breasts become full when breastfeeding . After about 2 months , they settled into position . My breasts do not look fake . I look like I was extremely blessed naturally . My husband says they feel natural too ! Did I mention , They are gorgeous ?!

The care that I have received from Dr Joe and his staff is nothing short of outstanding . Lori is an absolute angel . I have never felt so cared for . From the second I walked into the door . I felt like I was their only patient . every time . I once called the office with a concern about one of the stitches and I was called back within 15 minutes and saw the doctor an hour later. It turned out to be just fine. But, I was so glad they made sure everything was okay .

Since my breast surgery , I developed a cyst under my eye that needed to be removed . I saw my family doctor but since it was on my face he wanted a cosmetic surgeon to remove it . ( I did too.) He suggested one. I said NO ! I want Dr Joe to remove it. He did a fabulous job on that too. Cant even tell .
Dr Joe and his staff are the best of the best !
Fort Wayne Plastic Surgeon