33 Years Old and Tired of the Belly

I have been on this site for years, I have always...

I have been on this site for years, I have always wanted to have a tummy tuck every since my 1st born. I have 2 boys 14 and 10 years old. My weight is up and down b/c of stress. I am 5ft currently weighing 170 which is way overweight for my height. My goal weight is 140 but I have been wanting to do this for so long I can't wait until I get there. I startedthe cabbage soup diet yesterday so hopefully I will at least be down 10 by surgery time. I have a little over 2 weeks to make it happen. I can't believe I let myself get to this weight I remember dieting when I hit 130 Ibs. I am so excited about having this pouch removed. I love seeing and reading of everyone else's success stories! I had 2 consultations and was so sure I was going to go with my 1st pick but have changed my mind b/c the other surgeon offered more lipo! Lol. Plus it is in my hometown. I won't have to drive 2 hours.

Losing weight

So I am down 4 lbs so far. I have been going to the gym everyday. I only have 14 more days to go, I'm getting so excited.

Pre-Op Day

Today is pre-op day and everything is surreal. Wish me luck! I will be on the flat side in 9 days.

Lab work

So I'm getting ready for lab work. My dr doesn't believe in all the extra supplies b/c he says none of that stuff has really been justified through a dr. He says all I need to do before surgery is drink 1 to bottles of magnesium citrate a couple of days before surgery to clean me out. He will put me on a blood thinner after surgery and said I shouldn't been in any pain for 24hrs which is great. I am going to try and lose a few more pounds in 9 days b/c of course the closer you are to your goal weight the better your results will be.

Lol. I be on here like it's Facebook.

This is my facebook right now. I'm on here at every break at work and at home. Next Thursday will be here before I know it.

Down 10 pounds

I'm getting excited the closer it gets to Dec.15th. I'm down 10 pounds and hopefully I can lose 5 more by Thursday.

Things I will not miss about my belly

I will not miss people asking me if I'm pregnant. I will not miss not being able to buy the shirt I want b/c I'm constantly hiding the belly. I will not miss having to wear up 1 or 2 sizes in pants b/c I can't button up my pants. I will not miss not wanting to go anywhere b/c of my low self-esteem-even though I'm always being told how beautiful I am. It makes a difference of how you feel about yourself. I won't miss me always complaining about how much I hate my stomach.

My romper

It doesn't get any more real than this. My dreadful before pictures. In my maidenform romper from Wal-Mart. It's very comfortable size large, I can probably go down to a size medium after tummy tuck. I ordered a faja off of amazon but that was not the business for me. I am just too bootylicious for that.

2 days left

I am having surgery in 2 days and all I can say is my nerves are bad. I need to breathe in and breathe out.

Cleansing Time

So I just got finished drinking the magnesium citrate and it's not as bad as I have heard it was. Just put it in the fridge and it should be easier to get down. I think it was a little sour but that's about it. Today was my last day at work until next year, I'm doing my happy dance now. I go back on Jan.10th, so I will have a little over 3 weeks off. So I am 2 days away from being on the flat side. My dream is becoming a reality.

Tomorrow is the big day

So glad this is hear b/c I can talk about this over and over again and no one will tell me they're tired of hearing about it like my boyfriend does. At least he took vacation time off from work to take care of me. My mom will also be there for me .

Massager

I bought this today from Wal-Mart. If only I can stop spending money this is an expensive procedure. I will need to be on OT at work if I don't slow down. Mothers remember we always take care of everyone else it is time to take care of ourselves . I don't feel guilty at all b/c my kids are always good. My Christmas shopping is done so now I can relax.

Today is the day

I didn't sleep good at all last night I'm up all early like I have to go to work. I will be leaving in 2 hours for surgery. Please say a prayer for me today.

Pre-op

I'm in pre-op now, I will see you on the flat side.

Pain is real

Misery

Thanks for the love

I would like to thank you ladies for the love and prayers. I am very sore mostly on my sides from the lipo. I have not seen my results yet but the dr told my family that I am flat so we shall see. I was also trying to figure out where are my drains at and guess what I had a drainless tummy tuck and didn't even know. Sometimes when you get to your consultation you forget to ask certain questions, so be prepared. I have been taken care of by my mom, aunt, and boyfriend. You will definitely need help so please don't try and do it alone. Did anyone take their binder off the 1st night? I so want to take this thing off. Please give me feedback on this.

7 lbs was removed from my stomach

Surgeon said he removed 7 lbs from my stomach. Yay

Very swollen

I can't wait for the swelling to go down.

Swell Hell

I now know what this means, I wake up swollen and I go to sleep swollen. My mom says it's because I was in surgery for a little over 4 hours my body has been through it. Trying to be patient, it's hard to tell if I'm loving my results b/c the swelling is so bad.

Feeling a little better today

I'm feeling a little better today I just had a shower so now I'm feeling so fresh and so clean. I have been keeping my binder on atop of my romper to help with swelling and to contour my stomach. I have been drinking pineapple juice and eating pineapples to help with swelling as well. I haven't been having an appetite at all since my surgery but I still try to keep something on my stomach. I have experienced some extreme swelling and I'm hoping it will subside soon.

Can't wait to see my results without the swelling

Feeling proud of myself

I took a shower all by myself today, undressed and dressed myself, and fixed me a bowl of soup. I'm walking better today and standing up straighter. You swelling is going down a little.

Good morning ladies

Good morning, before I would never wear a shirt like this out in public unless it was an undershirt. I'm not today but the future sure is looking bright.

Felt good earlier but

I was feeling okay earlier today I even tried on some tops that has been in my closet that I haven't been able to wear for a long time. A few of them were tight on me the last time I tried to wear them but was very loose today even with my swelling so I was pretty excited about that I have even went from a 14 to 12 I can even wear some of my size 10s. As the day went on though my stomach is feeling tighter and more swollen. I started out walker straighter to more bent over by mid day.

Appointment day

So today was my 1st time back to the dr since my surgery and I feel so much better now. I was getting discouraged from all of the swelling and my dr assured me that I do have a lot of swelling but when it's all gone my stomach will be completely flat. He said after my surgery he had me completely flat. I also had my 1st BM today and not just 1 I had 3. It has been a good day.

Swelling is going down

So my swelling is finally going down a little bit. I was able to get into my compression garment because of it. It also helps when your soreness goes away trying to get into a compression garment, I think I gave up last time because I was still very tender and soreven. I'm feeling much better it is so much easier to get around now. I'm starting to love the new me but gosh with a smaller stomach my thighs sure are looking extra huge. Lol. I can't wait until I can get back into the gym.

Swelling finally going down

I'm feeling great, I even painted my dining room yesterday. I am 20 days post op. Today is my flattest day so far even though I still have some swelling. Yesterday was also my 2nd follow up since my surgery. My PS says everything is healing good. I had an annoying stitch on my right side I had cut off, I'm feeling instant relief. I don't go back for another month. I'm still have crusty whatever the PS put on my belly button and incision that hasn't fell off yet. I think my scar is uneven but I will take that any day over the apron. So far I'm loving my results, I have had some bad days and good days but it was so worth it. It is an instant confidence boost.

1 month in

I went back to work on Tuesday and I'm feeling great. My swelling was almost completely gone and boom it's back. I notice the more I walk is when my swelling comes back. I am still feeling great though, this was one of the best decisions I could have made.

Feeling lovely

Itch

The only problem I'm having mostly is below my incision is itchy and of course still swelling. I'm getting around great and feeling great. I went shopping about a week ago and had the best shopping experience ever that I haven't had since my 1st child 14 years ago. Everything I tried on fit perfectly-the only downside of that is my final purchase price was $200. Lol! I have been wanting to dress cute everywhere I go-not like I didn't before, but before I always was hiding my stomach under a big shirt and didn't have the confidence I have now. I had someone ask me yesterday why are you so cute today, where are you going? I just smiled and said just because. I have also started a new diet even though I'm in the size I want to be it's still not at the weight that is healthy for me. I can't weight to hit the gym and tone up more.

Yassss