33 Years Old and Tired of the Belly

I have been on this site for years, I have always...

I have been on this site for years, I have always wanted to have a tummy tuck every since my 1st born. I have 2 boys 14 and 10 years old. My weight is up and down b/c of stress. I am 5ft currently weighing 170 which is way overweight for my height. My goal weight is 140 but I have been wanting to do this for so long I can't wait until I get there. I startedthe cabbage soup diet yesterday so hopefully I will at least be down 10 by surgery time. I have a little over 2 weeks to make it happen. I can't believe I let myself get to this weight I remember dieting when I hit 130 Ibs. I am so excited about having this pouch removed. I love seeing and reading of everyone else's success stories! I had 2 consultations and was so sure I was going to go with my 1st pick but have changed my mind b/c the other surgeon offered more lipo! Lol. Plus it is in my hometown. I won't have to drive 2 hours.

Losing weight

So I am down 4 lbs so far. I have been going to the gym everyday. I only have 14 more days to go, I'm getting so excited.
Fort Smith Plastic Surgeon