29 Year Old, Small A Cup Wanting to Be a Big C Cup - Fort Myers, FL

I have a consultation on July 15th for my breast...

I have a consultation on July 15th for my breast augmentation. I've have been doing alot of research for a little now and I'm going in with an idea of what I want. Which is 450cc, saline and under the muscle. I can't wait to see what the surgeon says and to see all the implants and go from there. I've been wanting boobs for like 15 years. When everyone was getting there boobies and I was over here not lol. Im super excited and hope the day comes fast :). I'll keep you'll posted.

Me now

Wish boobies

I have a consultation with this surgon on June...

I have a consultation with this surgon on June 27th. He is one of the 2 surgon I have that I'll be chiseling from. I'm super exited to see what he has to say. Dr. Brueck has YouTube videos witch I thought where really helpful. I called and made the consultation app the lady was nice and sent me paper work to fill out at home.

First consultation.

I'm so excited. Today I have my first constitution with surgon number 1. Can't wait to see what he has to say and to see what's all going to happen a consultation lol. I'll keep everyone posted :)

Consultation with Dr. Brueck

The consultation went really good. My husband and I really liked him. He told me I should get silacone instead of saline because after a little that I wasn't going to like them. That I don't have much breast tissue that I'll be able to see ripple and wasn't going to be happy with it. We also talked about taking fat from somewhere on me and putting it up at the top part of my breast after he puts the implant in to fill it out. He said that will also help to give it a more natural look witch would be awesome. I wish I could of felt some implants but I also forgot to ask if I could. I do have to wait for the next day to get my price (Waiting sucks lol). He's going to give me a price with and without the fat injections. I'll let you all know when they call.

I have been wanting bigger boobs for a long time...

I have been wanting bigger boobs for a long time now and I finally got them. Would like to be a big C to a small D. I am super happy. My sugary went so good and a woke up with just feeling like my breast was full of milk. Witch I was super happy about. They only problem I had was on the 4 day of not pooping ( I took laxative but wasn't working) I was I slot of pain in my tummy from that. So I had to do an enema witch sucked but felt way better. I stopped taking the pain meds after that. Only took pain meds for 3 days and took Tylenol after that. But other then that everything was great. I had I really good recovery when it comes to the boobs lol

Finally picked a surgeon

Scores at 1 month

Love my boobs.

The girls 5 weeks and 1 day old. Right one is falling faster then left. Left need to get with it lol. Love them

More pictures of the girls

One month

The girls

5weeks 4 days. Love the way they look in a C cup bra. Couldn't wear C cup at first because it was uncomfortable so I had to only wear D cup. So happy I can now :). (Overlook the chest acne. Not sure y my chest is like this. Makes me sad.)

The girls in a shirt with no bra

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

I'm so happy I chose Dr. Garramone. Him and his staff are so sweet and helpful. I'd recommend him to everyone looking to have work done. Anesthesiologist called me the night before surgery witch was so nice. Her and Garramone both called me the day after surgery as well to see how I was doing. Love the way my boobs look already at close to 2 weeks and just know they r going to get even better. He went with 360 cc in both breast.