T/T with Muscle Repair and Lipo of the Flanks - Fort Lauderdale, FL

I am 2 days post op! Everything went great. The...

I am 2 days post op! Everything went great. The nurses were so pleasant and accommodating. On day of the procedure, Dr. Pane come and did his markings. He has excellent bedside manners and explained everything thoroughly. The anesthesiologist also came in and introduced herself. I felt comfortable and assured that I was in good hands. When I woke up from the procedure, I didn't recall having any pain. Had my 1 day follow up appt yesterday. No pain so far. On a scale from 1 to 10, it's about 2. Mild discomfort in tummy area and burning sensation at drain tube sight. I'm slightly bent over. I had to go up a flight of stairs (20 steps) in order to go to my house on the 2nd floir. I walk around the house every 2 to 3 hrs. I drink lots of clear Fluids such as Gatorade. No vomiting or nausea. No fever. Urinating a lot. Purchased an extended /raised toilet seat, which came in handy because ig raised the toilet much higher. Remember to take your antibiotics and pain meds on schedule for maximum results. I have a follow-up appt in a week and hopefully my drains will be removed.

T/T with lipo of the flanks

It's 2 days post op. I finally had my 1st bowel movement. I'm doing lots of walking. Every 2 hrs, to promote circulation and to prevent clots. I feel great! #painfree Draining good. I'm already Cosnidering to return for lipo of the arms, innerve thighs and back with fat transfer to butt.

1 Week Post-Op

Had my 1 week Post-Op visit with Dr. Thomas Pane. My nurse for this visit was Sanea & Alba. They were very professional and possessed great bedside manners. I was somewhat nervous about having my drains removed. Even though I experienced no pain from the day of my Procedure til now.. lol... yes I can be a chicKen at times! Alba took my weight and vitals. Vitals was good. Dr. Pane and Sanea came in, he checked me out and looked aND advised that everything looks great and that I can Han have my drains removed, bandages changed and incisions cleaned. Everything looks great to me, I'm satisfied so far, and my incision is neat and beautiful! He says I'm a little swollen, which is normal. He instructed me to return again in 1 week to check if I'm I'm retaining fluids. My Compression stocking was removed from my legs. I was also g I've a new Compression garment. Sanea removed my drains! :-) lol... Guess what? I didn't feel a thing! OMG!!! It is such a big difference with the drains gone! I'm standing/walking almost straight.

New Compression Garment

Oh my! To get my new Compression garment suit on was a task! My nurse Sanea was do patient and gentle with assisting me with putting my garment on! To touch my sides (lipo area) was tender. But, oh my gosh!! I feel like a new person. I am do loving the new me and I can tell that after all the swelling subsides, my waist and stomach are going to be banging! :-)

TT with Lipo

14 days post -op. Had my 2 week Post-Op visit today! My nurse Sanea was awesome and tentative as usual! She's such a sweetheart! She Checked to see if I was retaining water, since having my drains removed. She confirmed that I was not retaining water and that alot of Swelling had went down. My garment was a little loose. I'm itching like crazy! Stomach looks flatter. Walking straight. Belly button had has some dried blood and evidence of bleeding. She cleaned my belly button and changed the dressing on my TT incision. She stated that the incision was healing beautifully and that th ed incision was flat and not raised! I finally had the nerve to take a look at it and it looked like a very thin line. I was so impressed of how neat my incision was. I'm happy with my results so far! My next appt is scheduled for 2 weeks!

T/T with Lipo

I am now 2 weeks post-op and I've been wearing my garment for 1 week! My garment is now a bit loose!

Had my 4 weeks post-op appt. As per Dr. Pane, my incision is healing great! I can now start walking for 30 mins per day and I'm to return fir my follow up in 2 months! I was instructed to wear paper tape over my incision for at least 3 mths to ensure my Incision to remain flat as it heals.
Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pane was extremely pleasant and humble. He had excellent bedside manners and was very thorough. He answered all of my questions and made me comfortable.