Excellent Job!

Could not be happier with my mini-lift. It...

Could not be happier with my mini-lift. It contoured my cheeks, face and jaw line. I also had a procedure done on my neck and it looks amazing. Love my surgeon! He is the best! Quick recovery, very helpful and kind staff. Love the attention to detail and to my comfort. Outstanding experience. Would not go anywhere else.
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Thomassen is an excellent plastic surgeon. He is so skillful and knowledgeable. I was so fortunate to find him. Anyone in South Florida who is considering any kind of plastic surgery should not do it without consulting with Dr. Thomassen. I had a mini-facelift and had my upper eye lids done. I had both done under local anesthesia and had no problems at all. I only took pain medication for each procedure ONE DAY after the procedure. I had little bruising and an amazing recovery. I am truly blessed to know Dr. Thomassen. And his staff is just amazing! So helpful and kind! I love going there. I am very picky and Dr. Thomassen exceeded all my expectations. As a professional woman, I am very concerned about my appearance so I am very selective in who I allow to touch my face. But I was blown away at the results of surgery. If you want the best plastic surgeon-then you have to go to Dr. Thomassen.