62 Year Old Very Much Need of Help. Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have wanted to have a face lift for so many...

I have wanted to have a face lift for so many years. I have so much damage from the sun and many other things. And unfortunately look several years older than what I actually am. I looked long and hard to find a Dr. that I thought would be the right fit for me. If you make a mistake on your face....would be really a bad thing.
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Within one moment of meeting Dr. Thommasen I knew I was not going to look any farther. He is without the most genuine caring Dr. I have ever met. I had four other appointments scheduled for that following week with others which I cancelled that day. I knew he would take care of me. And he did. The wonderful people in his office that I am sure I drove crazy with all my questions and concerns were so kind. I had a face lift, blepharoplasty, fat graft and I feel great. Without a doubt I look a good 10 years younger. I can't wait to bring the rest of my body to 10 years more youthful with my next set of procedures. I would strongly recommend Dr. Thomassen to anyone that is considering this type of procedure and I will be sure to comment on my next experience.