Dr. Stokes, Fort Lauderdale Botox Disaster. - Fort Lauderdale, FL

Botox around eyes caused under eye bags and brow...

Botox around eyes caused under eye bags and brow ptosis. I told Dr Stokes that I was prone to brow ptosis and was not a candidate for such procedure.
Dr Stokes insisted she had a "special" technique. So I allowed the procedure. Besides having Botox drip down on my face due to her hurried nature, the outcome was horrible.
In addition to brow ptosis, I had huge bags under my eyes.
The nightmare was made worse when Dr. Stokes would not even see me for a follow up. I was given a prescription for eye drops via telephone and that was it.
Upon insisting on the issues being addressed, Dr Stokes finally agreed to see me. Outcome?
She said I shouldn't do Botox anymore around the eyes. Really??????????? I already told her that. She offered a refund and I will never allow a doctor to push services on me ever again.

Bags and Brow Ptosis Post Botox Injection

Very disappointed that Dr. Tracey Stokes insisted on administering Botox anywhere near my eyes even after I had already told her I was prone to brow ptosis and that I did not believe I would be a good candidate for such procedure. Dr Stokes convinced me that her "technique" was different from the other doctors and that she could give me an "open" eye affect. BIG MISTAKE! Not only did I have brow ptosis, I also was left with large bags under my eyes.

Dr. Stokes was not only disinterested in seeing me in person for a follow up even though I called the office several times about the horrid side affects but originally dismissed my complaints as impossible. After insistng once again to be seen by a doctor, or else I would seek a second opinion Dr Stokes finally agreed to see me. Photos were taken and compared at which point I was told I should not get Botox anymore around my eyes due to the affects. This infuriated me because that was exactly what I told her! Although Dr stokes offered a refund, the experience and how my case was handled was a disgrace. This is a clear case of pushing services even the the doctor knew it would result in unsatisfactory results and does it anyway! Then doesn't even care to follow up. Luckily I know this is only temporary, so count my blessings that she didn't harm me in a permanent way.

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Stokes suggested and administered Botox around my eyes even after I stated I was prone to brow Ptosis and that I did not believe I was a good candidate for the procedure. She insisted that her technique would be successful and would open my eyes more. I conceded. Results? Brow ptosis and large bags under my eyes. I had called the office several times about the results but all my fears and observations fell on deaf ears. Except for being given a prescription over the phone that I had to pick up from the pharmacy no one cared to follow up or showed any concern whatsoever. Upon insisting on a follow up appointment several times Dr. Stokes finally agreed to see me. Photos were taken before and then after. The comparison was undeniably a very poor result from the technique and or placement of Botox as well as Dr. Stokes not listening to me and pushing a procedure that obviously does not and did not fair well. Dr. Stokes resolution was "you shouldn't do Botox anymore around your eyes" I reminded her I had already stated that to her prior to the injections, but that she insisted her technique was the best. Outcome? Reimbursement, and will never go back! I can understand a mistake, we are all human. But when you don't care to follow up with a legitimate complaint from your patient that's just plain unethical and uncaring, insensitive and plain selfish. I would steer clear of this doctor and feel blessed the results are not permanent... hopefully.