Fort Lauderdale Botox Disaster. - Fort Lauderdale, FL

Botox around eyes caused under eye bags and brow...

Botox around eyes caused under eye bags and brow ptosis. I told Dr Stokes that I was prone to brow ptosis and was not a candidate for such procedure.
Dr Stokes insisted she had a "special" technique. So I allowed the procedure. Besides having Botox drip down on my face due to her hurried nature, the outcome was horrible.
In addition to brow ptosis, I had huge bags under my eyes.
The nightmare was made worse when Dr. Stokes would not even see me for a follow up. I was given a prescription for eye drops via telephone and that was it.
Upon insisting on the issues being addressed, Dr Stokes finally agreed to see me. Outcome?
She said I shouldn't do Botox anymore around the eyes. Really??????????? I already told her that. She offered a refund and I will never allow a doctor to push services on me ever again.

Bags and Brow Ptosis Post Botox Injection

Very disappointed that Dr. Tracey Stokes insisted on administering Botox anywhere near my eyes even after I had already told her I was prone to brow ptosis and that I did not believe I would be a good candidate for such procedure. Dr Stokes convinced me that her "technique" was different from the other doctors and that she could give me an "open" eye affect. BIG MISTAKE! Not only did I have brow ptosis, I also was left with large bags under my eyes.

Dr. Stokes was not only disinterested in seeing me in person for a follow up even though I called the office several times about the horrid side affects but originally dismissed my complaints as impossible. After insistng once again to be seen by a doctor, or else I would seek a second opinion Dr Stokes finally agreed to see me. Photos were taken and compared at which point I was told I should not get Botox anymore around my eyes due to the affects. This infuriated me because that was exactly what I told her! Although Dr stokes offered a refund, the experience and how my case was handled was a disgrace. This is a clear case of pushing services even the the doctor knew it would result in unsatisfactory results and does it anyway! Then doesn't even care to follow up. Luckily I know this is only temporary, so count my blessings that she didn't harm me in a permanent way.

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon