CO2 Laser

On Wednesday I had Smartskin CO2 laser with PRP as...

On Wednesday I had Smartskin CO2 laser with PRP as well as Sculptra infused topically. I was extremely nervous at what I was about to encounter as videos online were quite scary to watch. The experience was the exact opposite! The laser itself was virtually pain free - some slight stinging (heat) at times but not much and not bad. When finished, my face was red but not as red as I had expected. I felt like I had a sunburn but went away within few hours. The next morning I was slightly red but not bad. I had no pain or discomfort. I even went to lunch with my brother and he didn't notice anything different. On Friday my face was more tan with very slight pinkish color. I did go back on Thursday and Friday for the Red Light Laser which was offered to help promote the healing (no charge). I am absolutely amazed that I had no pain or discomfort, no blistering or open sores (as seen on Utube) and no downtime! I couldn't be more pleased with Dr. Soro and his staff. I would like to Thank them from the bottom of my heart and for being so good at what they do!

Fort Lauderdale Dermatologic Surgeon

I would highly recommend Dr. Soro - I can't say enough about him, or his staff.