Second Revision in 2014 - EXACTLY What I Wanted! 700 Saline to 800 Memory Gel - Fort Lauderdale, FL

My last revision March 2014 didn't go exactly as I...

My last revision March 2014 didn't go exactly as I had hoped. I didn't get the shape of what I wanted or expressed to my doctor, at all. I did a bit of research and found a doctor who I loved, bit happened to be on the other side of the country (I live in Seattle and he was in Florida). As luck would have it, my husband and I were lucky enough to spend the winter in Miami, which put me right in arms reach of Dr. Revis. He listened to exactly what I wanted and came up with a solution for my needs. We decided on a larger implant, though using a memory gel instead of the saline. This implant flattened them out a bit (not too much, though). I felt I had way too much projection last time. But because of the size and material change, I also now have side boobs, and the hourglass silhouette I was wanting! Since I already had the pocket for the large implant, I'm assuming this was a pretty easy swap out. He also did some sort of criss cross hatch scouring (I don't know the technical name) on my outer boobs in the pocket during the procedure to promote the implant to "go thatta way", rather than to create MORE cleavage, since I already had a bit too much cleavage. Whatever Dr. Revis did on the technical side, it worked. I am so very happy with my results. He did a fabulous job!
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Revis was amazing. He knew exactly how to achieve what I wanted. He was so easy to deal with, he made time for me, and he was so easy to contact. I emailed him directly, before I even met with him, and he replied immediately. Even still, if I ever have questions, I can just send him an email and he responds usually within a day. You don't find doctors doing that too much these days! He really took pride in his work and it shows. I am so happy with his work. Everyday, I look in the mirror and I'm so happy that I chose to revise my breast augmentation, and I'm the most grateful I chose the right dr!