46 Years Old, Two Children- Fort Lauderdale, FL~ DR. REVIS

I am so excited about my surgery coming up this...

I am so excited about my surgery coming up this Friday! I have been so nervous, but that's all gone now..I have had 425 cc, HP Silicone gel implants, placed under the muscle for about three years now. They were never quite right. Within a year of getting them, my left implant starting sliding out from under the muscle. Within the last two months, it has gotten drastically worse. Here are some photos..(the wrinkley skin in photos is from the bra I had on)
I am getting my breasts revised and going much larger with Dr. Revis in Florida. Is webpage and photos are so impressive. I am hoping I am able to go to 800 to 900 cc implants and will keep them under the muscle if that's what Dr. Revis advises.
I will be posting my after photos too! You ladies on here have helped me so much to make an informed decision, I want to pay it back, and forward!
Dr. Revis did NOT do the surgery in these before pictures!

Home and so happy!

I had my revision and breast implant exchange done this past Friday, July 31, 2015. Dr. Don Revis did my surgery in Fort Lauderdale, FL. He and his staff are so awesome. They answered all my questions and made me feel so calm before and after surgery. Even the people at Broward Medical Center were fabulous. I went from 425cc silicone HP, under the muscle implants to 800cc silicone HP, under the muscle implants.

Three weeks post surgery.. LIFE CHANGING

Dr. Revis has changed my life. He is a genius and a miracle worker. I am so thoroughly thrilled with my new implants, it's beyond physical. I'm spiritually more at peace ..

More pictures

August 29, 2015-one month post op

Breasts are still healing, my right breast is dropping slower then my left. I have been massaging my right breast twice per day for five minutes and it's working great! Here are some more photos...still not ready for nudes, have to heal a bit more

Dr. Revis RULES!!!

Love my big new implants more and more everyday!

September 2, 2015

Improvised work shirt...

April 23, 2016

April, 2016

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Revis is performing my surgery this Friday, July 31, 2015. He did NOT perform the surgery that resulted in the above, before pictures. I give Dr. Revis 5 stars in every category!!