31 Years Old, No Kids, Tubular Breasts (Photos) - Fort Lauderdale, FL

I've had tubular breasts since I started to...

I've had tubular breasts since I started to develop. It is something that has made me extremely insecure over the years. I started paying on my procedure years ago at Strax Rejuvenation located in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. I finally paid it off but when I went back in the initial surgeon no longer worked there. I had to have a new consultation but the first surgeon I saw seemed nervous about the procedure and wasn't giving me the same details that the initial surgeon did, so I asked for another opinion. They sent a second surgeon in who also seemed like the procedure would be too much of a challenge for him. Then the manger came in and told me they would send my case to their reconstructive surgeons and get back with me. Some time went by and I hadn't heard from anyone and I became nervous thinking no o e wanted to take my case. I finally called in and was informed that 2 surgeons wanted to take my case. Based on availability I ended up seeing Dr. Pane. As soon as he walked in and started going over my case and what the procedure would entail it was like the biggest weight lifted off of my shoulders...he knew his stuff. I have no complaints. The chest pains after surgery were horrible for about 4 days and the oxycodone did nothing for pain only made me sleepy. I don't have any before pics but I will try to obtain some. I also do not know my exact measurements or the size of the implants I will try to get those as well. I know I have silicone gel under the muscle, my procedure also involved a Benelli lift.
Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pane was great and really knows his stuff!