495 Cc HP Silicone - Fort Lauderdale, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Always wanted a breast augmentation. Finally got...

Always wanted a breast augmentation. Finally got the courage to do it. I always liked my breasts however always wished they were bigger. Finally got what I wanted. I'm 5'2" 125lbs. I was originally a 34B or small C and desired size Is a Full D.

During my first consultation Dr Wigoda took measurements and gave me a choice of 450cc - 495cc HP silicone. On my second consultation (which was 2 months later) he again took measurements and I decided on 495 cc. He was very encouraging and told me that they would look great.

Day of surgery went very well. Very little pain mostly pressure, as if I did a heavy chest workout.

I'm 2 days post op and my implants are sitting very high, however it is normal. Saw the doctor today. He said everything looked great and seemed very excited for my end result and said they're going to end up looking amazing.

I'm very happy I chose Dr Wigoda. Anyone in south Florida looking to do a breast aug definitely see him. Truly the best.

1 week post op

Stitches came out today.
Dr. Wigoda did an amazing job on my incision. It's small, approximately 1 1/2 inches long. He used a new tool during my surgery (a plastic like funnel) which helped insert my big implants without having to make a huge incision. The funnel typically reduces the incision by a 1/2 inch.

I'm very happy he used this on me since I'm small and now have a very small incision instead of a big one.

Excited to see how I heal. So far so good. And really the pain I've had has been on one side, most likely nerve pain, which is a part of the healing process.

Other then that the first week went well. Been out and about, shopping, driving, etc.

By next week my "juice boxes" will start to drop. Can't wait!
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Wigoda was the best choice. His credentials are outstanding. He takes his time and is truly dedicated to his work. Additionally, His staff is absolutely amazing -Marie is outstanding, very knowledgable and is always on top of everything. And his anesthesiologist was very cool, which made for a very calm experience prior to surgery. Dr. Wigoda is hands down the best choice.