20 Years Old, Breast Augmentation. Fort Lauderdale, FL

I am 20 years old and I flew from Canada to get a...

I am 20 years old and I flew from Canada to get a breast augmentation done. I was super super nervous before my surgery especially from flying from Canada and never being in Florida before. Let me say I much regret my surgery. I got 450cc in both breasts and a lift as well, so the incision was around my areola. I was told it is minimal scaring. I told Dr. Revis I wanted perky looking breasts. It has been 10 months since I've got my surgery and I HATE THEM. I am more selfconcious about them now then before my surgery. They are so saggy and my areola's are HUGE. One areola is also lower then the other one, and one is bigger than the other. My breasts are terrible and there's nothing more saddening knowing my breasts were nicer before my surgery. Dr.Revis is a very nice man, and his staff are nice, but the work he did on me is really bad. I will have to get another surgery pretty soon after I can afford. I wouldn't recommend anyone from travelling very far to get this procedure. I also emailed Dr.Revis and told him everything and he did not have much to say back besides him saying he would be happy to do another lift. No, thank you, at 20 years old I shouldn't need my second surgery already. I hope people re consider when choosing a plastic surgeon.
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon