Breast Revision After 18 Yrs. 380cc to 700cc - Fort Lauderdale, FL

I'm finally getting the breasts I've always...

I'm finally getting the breasts I've always desired after 2 augmentations with lift and capsular contracture. I am 3 wks pre op and can not wait! I'm traveling to Fort Lauderdale and also bringing my sister from NY to do it together. It's her first augmentation and she is excited! I'm posting my before photos even though I dislike them.

3 wks pre op photos

Labs and ekg done. Waiting for clearance from my neurologist. Less than 3 wks til the big day!

16 days and counting.... Can't wait!!!

Still gotta be sure I want ultra high profile gel. I'm so afraid I won't see that upper pole fullness after this 3rd augmentation. 16 days left til surgery :)

12 days preop and getting excited!!!

Got all my bloodwork in and ekg w release from my neurologist. All is good and got the ok from anestesiologist. This revision is looooooong overdue. Bye Bye 36D... No more padding no more underwire for me ;)

1 week and counting!!

7 days from now I will finally have the boobs I've waited yrs for! I can not wait! Going there tomorrow to sign and make final. I'm so excited for this day to hurry up and get here :) Goodbye ole girls and hello new ones!

3 days til surgery!!!! Yay!!!!

Just 3 days left of these ole boobs!!! Lol ... I can not wait!!!! I'm set to get 700ccs Natrelle gel moderate plus under pecs with donut lift and makin aereola smaller and of equal size. I'm so excited !

Counting down the hours til 6am!

Tomorrow gotta be there at 6am for my augmentation and lift and can't wait!!! Good bye 380ccs!!!!

13hrs post op

13 hrs post op and I'm livin my new girls!! Woohoo

Day 5 post op

I did go with Natrelle 700cc gel with a Binelli lift.

Day 5

In love with my new girls !!!

6 days post op

Happy Camper!!! ????????????????????

6 days post op

Happy Camper!!

One week and swelling finally down

Swelling gone down a lot and getting feeling back.

Still sore after 3 1/2 wks

Still sore and takin it one day at a time . Bandages come off on Thursday ... Can't wait!!! Overall I'm happy so far, jus didn't think I'd be sore for this long.

Had my 1 month post op visit yesterday

Taped up for another 30 days. No upper body workout allowed yet for me. I still have a rough time moving around in my sleep and still have soreness through out the day. Dr. Pinella loves the way they look and healed up.

1 month after surgery

No more pads or push up for me. I'm soooooo happy w my results. Third time's a charm for sure in this case!

1 month post revision

Love my girls ??????

Obsessed with my new girls!!!!! ????????

I'm still taped up but finally no more pain. I am uncomfortable at first when I get out of bed in the mornin but all is good!

First two surgeries were in Atlanta