33 Year Mom of 2, 165 Pound Weight Loss in Need of Big Breast!! - Fort Lauderdale, FL

I am 33 years young and I weighed 330 pounds in...

I am 33 years young and I weighed 330 pounds in 2006. After getting married I decided to make a life change by diet and excercise to lose weight before having children. I lost total of 165 pounds and kept it off since 2007. I have toned up a lot of loose skin naturally. But breast not much there. I have always been smaller chest. My size now is a 38A. I want to go 650cc or 750 cc. I'm 5'9" so I'm hoping I won't look top heavy but I'm bigger framed. I'll be driving I Florida to have this in August with my husband. I've heard only great things about Dr.revis (traveling 20 hours)

Weight loss photos

Here are few photos of my weight loss journey before and afters

One month away

I got my pre op appointment made today and I am 4 weeks away from go time! I'm getting so nervous but yet so excited!! I'm not sure what supplies to have With me at hotel stay. Any suggestions ?? What kind of diet did you eat afterwards? I do not want to gain weight and did anyone use Arnica?

16 days away!

Getting so nervous but ready to get this done! I've waited 7 years for this. I went Friday and had my blood work done and that should get sent to dr Tuesday! I will get to go and relax some in Florida before the surgery.
Any advice or last minute things I need to pack for this?? I'm still not sure what size I will be getting I have wish pics my pre op appointment is aug 20! Maybe I will have it nailed down by then. I have lost another 5 pounds and hope to get few more off before go time!! I have been working out every day very diligently. I'm really trying to be in the best shape I can be in before this.

4 days till go time

Had my pre op appointment today with Dr.revis he was so nice and helpful. My husband and I were impressed. Monday at 9am I will be getting saline implants 800-850cc not sure exact on size until after surgery! Supper excited. Will post pictures afterwards. Any last tips ladies??

Tomorrow is the day!!

So nervous tomorrow morning at 9am I will forever change. Below are last views of my breast then on to 800cc. It's be Emotional but this has been something I've wanted for 5,6 years..

Day two post op

Pictures coming soon. Overall not as bad as I thought but still very sore and swollen. I go back to dr today. I'm staying on my meds faithfully. Couldn't do this without the meds. I hope to cut back on them soon. Ended up with 800Cc saline implants

Four days post

To be honest the first few days have been rough. I starting massaging yesterday and that helps a lot. I almost past out she I saw them for the first time. I'm getting around better today. Here are two pics. They are 550cc implants overfilled to 800cc mod plus.

1 week

I'm in love with them. I can't wait for them to heal and drop and bounce. They are getting better after massages. I'm just trying to be patient. I didn't realize how much I use my arms for everything. I'm the type person that never slows down and wants to do it all in the house work etc. but just one week in I know I can't do it and it's been nice to let my husband do it and me just to get rest. After a week I can use my arms more but still sore and hurts. I'm off all meds including tyneol. I'm back in Missouri after a 2 day journey home from seeing dr Revis in Florida. He's so nice and knows what he is doing. I posted some pics

Healing each day

I am massaging 2 times daily. They are healing up better each day. My back is still in some discomfort from the pressure but that should go away soon dr says. Here are some updated pics took this morning

Healing up nicely

Things are healing up nicely! I'm able to do a lot more and trying to workout slowly and do stretching.

New pics

Looking better each day

Things are getting better each day. Not as much sore. My arm pits still are sore some. I'm able to pretty much do all workouts. I haven't gotten crazy with them just treadmill and some sit ups. I can't wait to get back to circuit training! Here are couple pics
I'm still waiting on few of the incisions to heal underneath and let loose around the nipple area. Overall using scarguard and massaging each day!

Update pics

Loving them

They are healing up nicely! I feel better each day. I love that I have cleavage. I'll be glad when I can wear a regular bra!! I'm starting to do more workouts but still trying not to overdo it! I need to watch what I eat better!

Love love them

I'm so glad I did this. I wished I had done this procedure earlier and not waited so long. This has given me confidence in myself. They are changing everyday. Was measured at Victoria secret last week at a 38/dd/ddd

9 months and loving them

Still loving this beauties. But quick question
I'm frustraTed bra shopping I want the squeezed and touching for good cleavage in a bra. Any ideas on where to get a bra that will do this?
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

I'm so thankful I found Dr.Revis. My husband and I were impressed from day 1 with him. He is such a great dr. He knows his stuff when it comes to boobs. I trusted him fully to give me the look I wanted and he did it! He gave me my dream boobs! It was worth the 23 hour traveling in a car to see him. He has such a caring heart! He returns emails and answers all questions quickly. His staff is so nice and helpful. I would recommend him to anyone that is thinking of getting breast augmentation. He does things the right way!!