26 Yr Old, 3 Kids Later Wanted a Breast Augmentation. Fort Belvoir, VA

I researched quite a few doctors in the VA/MD area...

I researched quite a few doctors in the VA/MD area for a plastic surgeon, and Dr. Jabs was the best that I found. I had a few different consultations lined up and he was first on my list. After walking in there and talking with patient coordinator and the Dr. himself I felt so comfortable and confident that I didn't even go to any different consultations. I actually scheduled my surgery date the very next day! They were really great to work with. They answered any and all questions I had, then reassured me that I could contact them with even the smallest question. I went in the morning of my surgery day and I had too high of a temp so we had to reschedule. They were really good about getting me in as soon as possible. I am now 5 days post surgery and am happy to say so far I love my results. The Dr. called the night of the surgery then I was called the next 2 nights by the staff to make sure I was still doing good. This is a really great team that make you feel comfortable through the entire process!

Before pictures added

5 days post op

1 week post op

9 days post op

Pics

Updated pictures. 3 weeks post op and feeling good!

More pictures

7 weeks post op.

Everything is looking, and feeling good. My left incision is still uncomfortable at time though... hoping it goes away soon. And I still have some numbness on my left breast .
Bethesda Plastic Surgeon