22 Years Old, Hereditary Double Chin - Fond Du Lac, WI

Everyone in my immediate family (and some...

Everyone in my immediate family (and some extended) have a double chin. I have been dreading it all my life, and sometimes would be bullied growing up because of it. I do everything in my power to cover up my chin as possible. I was just tired of living that way, so I decided to seek medical help

Before and a day after injection

The appointment took about a hour. Most of it was taking photos, measuring out the viles, putting the lines on my face and other random things. The inject itself took about 5 minutes total. Sure it hurt, but it was tolerable. The pain doesn't start until about 30 seconds to a minutes after the doctor is done making the injection. They gave me two ice packs once I was done, and those made everything better!!

The pain subsided about a hour or so after the appointment. Even though it didn't really hurt, it was uncomfortable moving my head back and forth. It's important to keep up on the pain meds and keep icing. Your chin will also be super numb! It'll continue to be numb for a couple of weeks.
The day after the injections was much better than the first. I was able to turn my head, and the pain was gone. Still numb though, of course.

It's almost a week since my appointment and the numbness is almost gone. It is still sensitive to touch. Sorry this update is all over the place. I'll update again sometime next week. I'm hoping to start seeing results!

If you decide to get Kybella, you need to be patient. If you can live with a double chin fore multiple years, you can wait 2+ more months to have a great chin! I'm optimistic about my results!!
Green Bay Plastic Surgeon

He was super kind and spent a lot of time going over my options to fix my double chin. I was really set on getting lipo, but he convinced me to receive Kybella. I'm glad I was able to trust his opinion! The staff is small and all very kind. I'm glad I found him online.