46 Yrs Old 5'2" and 132 Lbs Preparing for my MM

So 4 weeks from today is my mommy makeover on dec...

So 4 weeks from today is my mommy makeover on dec 6. I'm getting a tummy tuck with lipo and breast lift with implants! All the reading I've done on this site has been super helpful ! I'm excited and nervous but ready to do this! I've got two grown kids, both large babies. 9 lbs 12 oz. and second was 9 lbs. then my weight went up and down over the years. But typically about 40 lbs overweight. So about four years ago I decided I was done being heavy! I've lost about 45 lbs and have kept it off. I always thought if I could just lose the weight then my stomach would be flat again. Lol well I was surprised ... I've got loose skin that I can't diet away. And losing the weight my boobs went from C to a saggy B. I'll post some pics.

How to deal with coworker questions

One subject that I haven't heard brought up much is how to handle coworker questions and looks. I am not telling anybody at my job what I'm doing. I work with a lot of people and if one finds out then they all do. I know I'd be judged by many of them. Has anyone else dealt with this and how did you handle it ? I have to tell HR on Tuesday the 22nd that I'll be out for three weeks in dec.

Ok preop done

My preop went really well yesterday.
My husband and best friend came with me. My husband was mostly for moral support. My friend is the one who will actually be taking care of me. After surgery I'm going to stay at her house a few days. She is retired and offered to take care of me. Now that's a really good friend. We pretty much decided on 400 cc silicone under moderate plus. I'm hoping it won't be too big on me. I want to notice a change but I don't really want everyone else to. If that makes any sense lol. So two weeks from today. I'm almost done xmas shopping and decorations are up. I'm starting to pick up a few items I might need. Such as a walker my husband found new on Craigslist for $10. Got a neck pillow yesterday. And a few toiletries. I'll need to pack everything since I'm not coming home for a few days. I told my work I'll be out for three weeks. I can't wait!
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

She was my second consult and I knew right away that she's the one I wanted. Very friendly,easy to talk to, answered my questions and didn't feel rushed. Plus I had seen her work online and it looks really good! I'll write more after my pre op on November 21