Ready to Be Free! - Folsom, CA

So over the last year I've been researching the...

So over the last year I've been researching the removal of my HP700cc saline implants. I'm just sick of them. They are toxic, heavy and inconvenient at this point. I can't ever find any bras that fit my cup and back size. Running, jogging or any other bouncing around is very uncomfortable. I'm in a place in my life where my health has become top priority and it's just time for these things to go! Well, I'm planning on getting a full breast lift in 6 months. In the meantime I happened to run across a post on Real Self from a member in my area that experienced a ruptured implant and subsequently had the intact implant deflated to match the ruptured one until she was ready to explanation both implants. She left great reviews on the surgeon who performed the deflation and that led me to schedule a deflation of both of my implants. I am scheduled for this upcoming Tuesday, 9/13/2016. I couldn't be more happy and excited. I will post before and after photos and update my journey. I will also update when I have the full anchor breast lift performed as well.

Before deflation photos

Here are the pictures I promised. 4 days before deflation

2 hours until explanation

I'm ready to head in to get this procedure done. My husband is not too thrilled about it as he loves my large chest but he's being supportive because he knows how much getting this done means to me. I will be going alone and my hubby will be staying home with our 9 month old. I am going to wear a sports bra over the next week just to ensure comfort while healing from the needle pokes.

More before pics

This is what I'm wearing going in. I will take pictures again as soon as get home.

Back home from procedure

So here is an update. I am now fitting comfortably in a 36DD from a 36G. I already feel lighter and less pain and discomfort in my chest. Everything with the procedure went well and I have very little pain at the puncture sites. It took her all of 10 minutes to complete the deflation. It was very different from what I had seen online when looking up the procedure. Rather than syringe out the fluid, she numbed the puncture site, then used a catheter to suction out the fluid. Now I just need to get my lift in the next 3-6 months. I'll be sure to keep you all updated and thank you for all your support.
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon