32 Year Old Mom Suffering from Adult Acne. Flower Mound, TX

I have been suffering from acne since middle...

I have been suffering from acne since middle school. Now I'm 32 and a mother of 3... didn't think I would still have acne at this age. I have been to many well known dermatologist in Dallas. I have tried many different topicals, antibiotics, chemical peels, light therapy, microderm, & skincare products with LITTLE TO NO HELP. I even went to school and became a Esthetician to have a better understanding about skin.. my problem was not the way I was washing or what I was using. It was more what my body was going through that has lead me to Zenatane.. Today is my 6th night on 40mg. No bad side effects. My oil production has decreased just a bit. I have broken out more since being on Zenatane. My lips have became a little dryer on the 4th day, just on the corners. Not bad at all.. I'm just thankful that I don't have any bad side effects yet. Maybe it's because I'm on a lower dose. I am 103 lbs 5'3 taking 40mg every night for the 1st month. Next month I will be on 60 mg. Doc said it's ideal for my body weight. Can't wait to do another update next week.

7 days Zenatane 40mg

Just wanted to show pictures of my progress on Zenatane 40 mg. No side effects, not even dry lips.. broken out with little bumps all over my face mostly my cheeks and chin. So far so good guys.. till next week. .

14 days on Zenatane 40mg

Just wanted to show some pictures of my progress. It's been 14 days since I started Zenatane 40mg. Just a quick reminder I'm 32, 5'3 at 105 now. I have not had any bad side effects. Thank God for that. Just dry lips especially the corners of my mouth but chapstick fixes that problem really quick. No headaches, no rash, no lost of appetite, no depression, no thought of suicide, I'm not fatigued at all. So far it's been a great journey. I did have 2 very short nose bleeds because the insides of my nose is dry. It bleeds for a couple of minutes if that and it's gone. It doesn't hurt at all. .. now, my face does itch a lot, but nothing unbearable. I bought some Olay CC cream today just because when I used my regular foundation "chanel brand" or concealer "Maybelline brand" it would itch even worse and burn at the same time. So I wanted to give the CC cream a try and so far I'm in love. Gives you a hint of color, antioxidants, moisturizer, and the best part it's SPF 30! Doesn't burn or create more itching on my face so win win. Anyways back to the acne. I think it has actually gotten better. I have noticed more black heads. I did get 2 cysts but that went away the very next day! So people that do get them.. don't worry because it will go away. This seems to be the magic pill. I hope it continues being positive for me. Fingers crossed! Until next week, take care everyone! Stay positive :-)
Dr. Ray Vaughn

He's the most amazing doc. He will try everything to get you clear and happy. .