Desperate to Remove Cosmetic Tattoos Eyebrows LASER - Florida, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I had very sparse eyebrow hair. Went to a bad...

I had very sparse eyebrow hair. Went to a bad tech. Who tattooed them WAY too high! I have tried saline with little result. Test spot piko laser which darkened. And now I'm trying acid removal. I'm posting this to help anyone in need. The acid was applied to open skin 65% self neutralizing. Yes it hurt but wasn't too bad. Tech numbed me.

scab off

Darker then I was hoping :(

3 weeks, not at all what I was hoping for

Much more noticeable then before :( hoping it changes it was better before I tried this process.

trying laser again

so in 2 weeks I will try laser again. Hoping to erase this nightmare. wish me luck

2nd laser treatment

I hope to see some results in a few weeks, these pics are right after procedure.

after 2nd treatment healed

seems like it's going to take for ever or never come off. so sick of concealer everyday

third laser session

1 week after 3rd laser session, so happy! ! I wish I'd of done laser sooner. have about 2 or 3 more sessions to go. I might re tattoo in the mean time

Mico blading! !

Just got micro blading yesterday, IN LOVE! !!! hoping it lasts and that in 3 more laser visits I'm rid of my old horrid ink!! If anyone is in central fl. Area tampa I can give you her info. It's visage studio, Anna and she's been a lifesaver, couldn't be happier!

Treatment 4

Pics prior to laser treatment 4. Have about 3 more to go. ... hopefully it all goes away. This is a very slow process

5 or 6?

I forget if this is 5 or 6 but I know I have 2 more to go in my package and hoping its completely gone by 2018!

NEW LASER, LOVE

i went 6-10-17 to a new place that offers the Piko laser and i am beyond happy. it is only day 2 but it seems as though 1 is completly removed!! hoping other might just require 1 last treatment. also the piko barely left any bruising and swelling as the previous laser did. I was so pleasantly suprised. Went to irraditat and had a great experience. sorry no pics. Wish i had done piko from day one.