Plastic Surgeons: What if a body dysmorphic patient insists on re-operation? JUST SAY NO!!!!

I am a physician and have a type A personality. I...

I am a physician and have a type A personality. I had tired eyes, slight jowel and flat cheeks. I am a perfectionist. I wanted the best. Dr. Ramirez performed the cheek implants and midface in 2000. In 2013 I went to Dr. Rosenberg in NYC for a cervicoplasty but needed more in the midface and eyes (Dr. Lattman and Rosenberg said they did not want to do my eyes) so I went to Dr. Ramirez again (FLA) , had repeat endoscopic midface and lower facelift as well as skin only lower blephs. Now I look the best loll. No scars anywhere except a small one under my chin for the cervicoplasty. I would never hesitate to go to Dr. Ramirez (he gets most of the credit) for future work but his work is holding well so far. This photo was taken in November 2013. My age? What is your guess? What is 19+17-7+32-8?

Pre/Post op Endoscopic midface and lower facelift pics from March and October 2012. Dr. Oscar Ramirez

Well I think the pics speak for themselves. More than happy. And I may be superficial but my life is changed. Not even my mother knows (hi mom hope you like ; )

There has been alot of discussion about ears... Here's my ears. Cheers.

My photo speaks for itself. I'm tired of speaking. Silence is Golden.
All but one by Oscar Ramirez

The most outstanding physicians are the most humble. Dr. Ramirez is one of those. Yet he is capable of miracles and changed my life. He has, as most surgeons have had, legal issues. I have reviewed the issue before my surgery and determined that the circumstances had no bearing on his abilities, and have made the right choice.