Dreaming of my Future New Body **changed to dr. Pantoja (Mexico)

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I have been stalking this site for a long time...

I have been stalking this site for a long time tryna finda a BBL dr and checking out results.. I am definitely motivated to finally get this done this new year. So far I have considered going to Dr. Campos in Tijuana or fly all the way out to Florida to see either Dr. Ortega or Dr.Fisher ;) I'm also looking into recovery houses or debating on getting a hotel room. So many questions!
I really want this, I deserve it..So I'm going to hook myself up! I want a big booty with killer curves..my inspiration: Amber Rose, Delicious, Coco, French Rose, So hello my fellow BBL dreamers!! Let the journey begin :) Good luck to all

sad post op pictures

Yuck, this is the whole reason I'm getting this surgery. Very unflattering..no volume. Very sad:/

wish pictures

I wish and pray for these kinda resilts

More wish pictures...they help motivate!

sad before picture

Hopefully not for much longer. I can't wait to have the body I dream of..tiny waist with a fatty ( _) _)

before sx

I am grateful for my body.. I just want a fatter booty

Dec 7 with Dr.Pantoja

So I decided to finally take a leap of faith and send my $500 deposit to Dr.P, Nadia his assistant has helped me has been nice and helpful so far. This is going to cost me a total of 3800, this covers surgery, anesthesia, faja. I need to get my own pain pills, massages, 2nd faja, and whatever else is on the infamous bbl list. Anyway My husband called and put the deposit on his card and Nadia emailed me a receipt and pre op instructions right away. I haven't told anyone in my real life besides my husband because I will probably be considered vain. I have a nice body to begin with a good ass, not big compared to 2016 standards lol. I'd say I have a pre surgery Kim k butt or a old school jlo in her fly girl days booty... I like big butts and I can not lie and so does my husband. I have my moments where I get nervous and scare myself out of this, worried I won't have enough fat to make a noticeable difference, or thoughts of lumpy Lipo or even worse complications or death (I pray not). I am healthy. Non smoker, rarely drink, drug free.. I have 2 kids, have had my boobs done with no problems with surgery, I weigh 142 stand 5'7 36d-28-41. I am trying to gain 10-15 pounds for this, which should sound fun but isnt. Heavy girls are definitely winning when it comes to this surgery with all that extra fat for a juicy booty. I don't see many thin girl results that grab my attention much. I think I had to have the realization that that is just not my frame and I probably can't get those type of results with out a butt implant too, but I just don't like that option. Anyways I've ranted on enough I will update my current pictures next.. Good luck to all on this journey, and please leave me any input and thoughts

Pro op ... Mission Gaining weight currently 5'7 142

So I'm in the process of gaining weight.. Yuk lol but I need that good amazing fat to get that juicy booty..

Gaining weight

Well it's been easier than I thought it would be, I am feeling bloated and sluggish. My clothes are not fitting right, I don't feel cute lol. I feel like trying to schedule my sx sooner, I can't stand the way I feel but I know I need this fat. I sure hope this is all worth it. Still haven't told anyone except my husband. He is nervous and excited for me. I feel bad that while I'm here gaining weight for this I don't feel very sexy, so it probably reflects in how I've been acting lately. I just keep thinking about after this is done how confident I will feel to get back into my cute outfits etc. my waist is definitely getting bigger now, it's like challenging my ass at this point :( a pot belly lol and my double chin sucks now too! My goodness the metamorphosis is real... So of course I will add a couple weight gain pictures...5'7 146 pounds... Gained 6 pounds in a few weeks by not skipping meals and snacking on peanut butter and bread. I plan to get to 155 or maybe I'll stop at 150. I know I will have to keep my weight up for my results to last.

Some current wish pictures

I might as well add my new wish pictures? Ladies do you think it's possible to get these kinds of results realistically?

Feeling anxious about everyhing

Some days I question things to much.. Part of me wants this so bad and another part has me so anxious with the what ifs. Im gaining weight and got a little pouch going on, and cellulite is attacking my thighs...I tried to show you guys the fat I'm working with by outlining it in black, I guess my silly question to you ladies this evening is do I look like I will have enough fat for this? I know it's just opinions and I should make a face to face consultation to get a legitimate answer but still I value all of your opinions very much! This is the only place I'd get naked and point out such flaws besides in front of the Doctor... I still suck it in when my hubby is around.. Lol... Current measurements 36-28-41... The widest part of my belly is a 31. Also I inquired about having my inner thighs done to get me extra fat in case I don't have enough. I'm worried about that too, thick thighs are part of the whole look. My biggest fear is getting less than 500 in each cheek as we all know that wouldn't be enough to do much after absorption... I really want at the least 1000cc per check, is that realistic?? Gotta love the wondering mind of a pre op bbl patient.

Looking at booty

Some new wish pictures that I feel are realistic for my frame..

Cold feet ? Nah

I came across some awful results/reviews on here about dr.P!!! I know shit happens but damn thats really scary. My husbands trying to talk me out of everything. It's just cold feet by the end of the day I know it's what I really want so I know I will go thru with it in the end and pray everything goes smooth. I emailed Nadia with a list of questions like what causes lumpy Lipo, scars and burns.. Also along with how much more weight I should gain.. I'm at 150 now, it's hard to see my body gain I've always had a good shape and liked to be active I feel all self conscious and jiggly now I hope it's all worth it. We went out with friends lastnight and they both noticed I gained. They have no clue what I'm up too, they probably just think I let myself go lol little does everyone know. I have a plan. I'm just praying to the highest that Dr. p does a good job on me. I have like 71 days.. I haven't bought anything yet. Still need to get passport. I hope time goes by fast I'm ready to get this done!
Anyway I wish everyone good luck and good vibes!

64 days to go.. Feeling fat

Just gaining that weight... I have like 64 days to go.. I only wanna gain like 5 more pounds. I can't wait to get this all said and done. I bet my husband will be glad it's over too. I've been obsessed with ass and reading everyone's stories... Some good and bad. As of now I'm just mentally preparing myself. I've had to email Nadia with questions and stuff a few times to ease my anxiety about things. It nice that she gets back to me right away. I ordered a robe and boppy pillow from Amazon. Lipo foam and board are next. Extra large pads and iron pills. I'm going to start taking iron pills about 30 days before sx. I'm going to get passport tomorrow, it will be here in 6 weeks. My love handles and inner thighs seem to be the only place im putting on weight.. I hope having that shit sucked out alone will really bring out my shape. I want a small waist like a 26.. Mines is a 28 now. I really hope that I have enough fat for a noticeable difference. it sucks to be gaining weight this month, it sure doesn't look like I will be running around in a sexy costume this year for Halloween . Cramps my style nothing fits and I don't feel like going out anywhere. But next year will be another story that's forsure. Oh and here's some picture of me at my heaviest yet 151. Still haven't told anyone.. I don't need the negative feed back.

Just one more to compare

Easier to compare the weight gain

45 days to go

So I decided to stop gaining and am going to stay at 155 for my bbl. I've gained 15 pounds. I gained a lot in my belly, thighs and have new fat roll on back. I lagged on ordering my passport hopefully it will get here on time. My husband is getting excited now, he is stacking up his days off so he can take care of me. I asked Nadia about a medical pass to help me get over the boarder quicker and she said they do give them out you just have to ask at the office. That will come in handy since I will be leaving home right after sx, but will have to go back and forth for post op.. This surgery is on my mind now 80% of the time. My worries are lumpy Lipo, fat necrosis, boils, infection, and of course death... But deep down under the worry I feel confident things will be ok. It's all about positivity and I pray God will take care of me. I have Amazon goodies on the way Lipo foam, Lipo board, maxi pads, and iron pills. I'm about to quit smoking weed and also quit my coffee habit. I want my blood cells nice and healthy.
Here is a picture of my butt at 155 and my love handle. I hope dr. P can get enough fat to fill out the top of my ass and the sides. The last time I was this big I was 5 months pregnant lol. Sheesh. Anyways
I will update closer to surgery..
take care!! :)

17 days left!!!

I am so excited, all my amazon stuff has arrived, my passports also arrived yesterday, I've been taking iron pills, drinking lots of vitamin c and water. I scored some pain pills so those are always good to have, my weight has been between 150-155. I hope that I am able to get a noticeable amount of fat transferred to my butt. I really miss having a small waist without fat rolling over all my jeans, I'm still not over weight but am about 15 pounds heavier than normal. My butt has grown on this weight gain mission, I'm measuring a 42 1/2...lol so I'm optimistic about my upcoming results... but I am also preparing myself for the emotional rollercoaster that comes after surgery that I have noticed some of us go through. My period is due a week after surgery so I will probably have some pms to go along with my recovery lol.
I plan on leaving back home after I am released from surgery, it's about a hour long drive. I need to find someone to do my massages in the SD area, and I plan to be able to massage myself too once I see how it's done. My man will drive me back to tj for my post op and drain removal.
I will Update before surgery with my last pre op pictures and measurements.
Until then...
Good luck and good vibes ladies! :)

Its almost time :)

OK ladies Finally it's time! I've been a wild woman all day just trying to get everything ready. I made sure to wash car, do laundry, grocery shop, and make sure everything is in place so I can have a easy as recovery as possible. I admit I was an emotional mess earlier for a while, nobody knows about my upcoming surgery, except for my husband and kids, they are nervous for me but being supportive. I called my mom and grandparents and told them how much I loved them..just incase, you never know. They did pick up a weird vibe from me, I still didn't say anything. I just don't want to hear any negativity. I've research ed for a year already. I wanna do this. This is a nerve wrecking thing no matter how much you want it, thoughts and worries still pop up. I guess that's being human. My final weight is 148/150. I was advised to eat light today so I think that's why I'm only at 148 at this moment. I will be heading to tj around 6 am, my appointment is at 9 but I realize that after blood work and all's said and done I will hopefully be in sx by 11. I've packed a robe, long shirt,socks, pads(better than band aids) antibacterial soap, foam, and stuff like toothbrush etc... I bought a foam pad that's used on beds and folded it up along with a pillow, I plan to lay on this in the front seat on my way back home. (I will be sure to take a picture of my set up) Word is they release you around 930 am the next day. Im hoping everything goes smoothly. I will keep you all posted on my Dr. Pantoja experience! Thanks for hearing me out, Goodnight dolls!!
( doubt I'll sleep tonight lol so nervous!)

Made it :) (ouch)

Hey dolls just wanted to check in with you guys and let you know I made it. I've been extremely nauseous and barfing since after surgery, even with nausea medicine. I haven't been able to eat without puking nor drink water. It's very painful to dry heave and barf...it hurts the incisions, very uncomfortable, just trying to hang in there..I know it will take a few days at least. Dr.Pantoja did an excellent job from what I can see so far. Everyone was really nice and took good care of me.. I will fill in all the details just looking at my phone now has me dizzy so I'll update a few pictures and continue a detailed review maybe tomorrow.. not sure the cc's but I do know he sucked all the fat off my belly, arms, back and inner thighs. (My knees are ridiculously swollen thanks to the 2 1/2car ride from the clinic, has anyone experienced this yet and have any recommendations?) Thanks for the well wishes. Peace and positivity ladies.

First shower...

Felt so good to clean the funk off. My waist is measuring a 27 and my butt is a 45... I'm feel my shape.. now just to recover proper to achieve the best results possible. My nausea went away :). Slowly feeling better

Didnt load..

Here is a before and after...

Too much info I know but we all go thru it so...

OK here is the too much info part...

Your vagina is going to swell up crazy.. I mean it going to be popping outta that faja and getting more swollen. Putting on some panties to cover that opening in the faja does give some relieve and support.

I started my period the day after surgery. Sucks. But I see that it's common on here.

My first BM went down today. I was nervous and it was a bit uncomfortable.. I wasn't to sure what to do so I just hovered reverse style on the toilet and used the top of the toilet to hold on to and just finally used the bathroom.. it was a relief.. I recommend a high fiber diet..been eating lots of fruit, tuna and soups.. you want you BM to be smooth as possible.. pain pills cause constipation. You do feel pressure in your lower back and above the butt where the drain is while using the bathroom so you definitely don't want to be straining yourself.

The Medical fast lane

Don't miss the turn off for the medical fast lane to cross the border. You will save yourself time. Ask for a fast pass when you are getting released. It's a piece of paper that states you just had surgery. Although we got the pass the traffic in tj is confusing and crazy we missed the turn off and it took forever to get over. SMH. My knees ended up swelling like crazy from laying on my stomach in the front seat of our car, they are still sore.

Im happy :)

Felt much more energy today. No pain pills needed at this point I think except before bed maybe and before a massage. I get drains removed Wednesday..first massage will follow. I will keep you ladies posted on how that goes, I heard they hurt. Anyway Peace, and positivity:) take care ladies! (I miss sitting on my ass but hey it's worth it)

Got drains and stitches removed..1st massage

I headed back to tj today to get my stitches and drains removed followed by my first lymphatic massage at Dr.P office...ouch it was painful. Removal of the stitches and drains was a quick snip, it felt good to get that foreign thing out of my body. My post op went good everything looks great, I was told to start using lipo foam with my garment, I had bought some off of Amazon 3 pack for I think $30. I've already been told I look like a Barbie doll with booty and I also got lot of compliments and stares lol. The massage lasted about 45 minutes. I was scared to lay on my booty considering it was the first time, but I laid in a way that I kept my knees up and most of my body pressure went to my feet, if that makes sense. Kinda like if you were to lay down without putting your butt all the way down, using you thighs for strength.. she rubbed oil and had a strong but gentle touch. It felt like someone pushing on a bruise that's all over your body, no lie it is painful. I recommend taking a pain pill before. At the end of the massage she had me sit on the edge of the table, again I did not put pressure on my butt I used my arms to kinda perch me up and she pushed all kinds of hot fluid from my back where the drain had been aka The incision above your butt crack.. It was disgusting and hurt but felt good to get that out. I hadn't been draining much after the first 3 days so I was surprised to feel/see how much was built up! It cost $30.. I tipped like $10 bucks. Again we got a medical pass and this time we luckily didn't miss the medical fast lane ( it's so easy to miss, you want to get off on the scenic route to encintas, the very right lane). It saved us about 1 1/2... much quicker. The pass cost 6 bucks and you get it in the laboratory, just ask Stephanie. After when I got home I was moving around easier but felt physically drained so I passed out for about a hour and woke up super sore..moving around like a old lady again. I took a cool shower with antibacterial soap, rubbed some coco butter and attempted to put on my faja with my foam for the first time. It feel good to have the foam between where my skin and seam of the faja clips together. I was getting indentions from the clips, so hopefully this will help with that. It feels annoying to be all packed in, I feel like a marshmallow. But hey it's important so whatever. Also after surgery you have to wear compression socks for 2 weeks..my knees are super swollen so its very uncomfortable. I'm looking forward to this healing process to pass. I'm not sure if I will be going back to tj just for a massage because it is a hella mission coming back over the border so if anyone has the hook up on massages in the north county area that aren't over priced please let me know. (One plus of the ride back today was I scored some neat xmas gifts while waiting in that border line lol..). Anyways ladies just thought I'd share this step with you all. Good luck on your missions.

1200cc

So I talked to Nadia today and she informed me that I actually got 1200 cc per cheek. That's more than I had originally thought I had gotten (1125, is what I thought I had, not sure why the confusion) Im still really sore and my energy doesn't last that long. I went to the post office to mail gifts and to pick up some school work and by the time I got home I was drained. I'm still weighing 150 so I'm just trying to maintain that so that I hopefully don't lose to much besides the swelling. My butt seems bigger today than it has been, it semt squished after surgery but I can actually feel it kinda spreading out so I am feeling optimistic. My incisions are looking healthy and so far no signs of infections, I just wash with dial antibacterial, I don't use hydrogen peroxide or alcohol when cleaning myself. My bruising is going away thanks to eating pineapples. I got the green light to drink chamomile tea, but still No to coffee or marijuana tho. My knees and elbow hurt and my hands are constantly going numb. I never seem to sleep longer than 2 hours.
My belly button looks a little weird almost like there is still stitches in it? When I went to get drains removed she did not clip those stitches like all the others so I'm not sure what's up with that, but I will be keeping a eye on it. I think I may go back to Dr.p office for another lymphatic massage next week. I used coco butter to massage myself but I don't do it right, maybe because I'm to sore and scared to really do the job right. Thankfully I haven't developed any seromas. I feel a couple lumps but they are not to bad. I did not expect perfection during this surgery. I also had lowered my expectations before surgery because I had been told I was to thin to really get the results I had originally wanted by a few doctors here on real self. When I met Dr.pantoja he straight up told me I was going to have a great result probably even better than I hope for. And he delivered.
My husband can't wait to have sex again, neither can I lol. I asked when I could resume activity and I was told 4 longggg weeks.

I will update if anything new..
Take care

Frustating day

So today I had a massage scheduled at Dr.P so we headed toward the border and were asked randomly to pull over and had our trunk checked and then were asked for our registration, so we only had a copy so they decided to deport us back to the US. And it took forever and I wasn't able to get to my damn appointment. Nadia and them were understanding but it just really sucked and wasted our time(my husband's only day off). Last time I updated you guys I told you how my stitches and drains were removed, well not all my stitches were pulled out, some of them started to scab over so I was really wanting to have the nurse check them out and remove what they didn't last time. So I'm stuck with these stitches/scabs that I'm going to remove myself if I can. Then when I got home exhausted, my energy is still low..I decided to weigh myself and also measure myself and I was barley at 44 inches around my butt so I had lost a little. So then I weigh myself and I lost weight too :( so bummed I thought I had been eating good trying to keep up my weight but I guess not. I lost 7 pounds. No wonder my butt shrunk.
I've been using foam and it just makes me xtra hot and I feel uncomfortable. I want to order another faja cuz I just feel so compressed. I think I want to try one that has the butt cut out. Worried that I'm smashing my butt. I finally finished all my post op medication today. I'm constipated to top it off. My waist looks good, I do have a couple lumps that I have been rubbing everyday when I shower. I feel depressed because I have been laying on my face for 14 days already. My knees and elbows are raw, my hands are always numb and I also noticed my juvederm filler that I regularly get in my smile lines seems to be wearing off faster from laying on my face which I personally always avoided in fear of wrinkles. I plan in February(when I'm able to get off my face and stomach) to get more, I just want to be able to go back to my life already. I have not sat down for 2 weeks. I'm just really annoyed today. Cabin fever Forsures, whenever I go some where besides walking slow and getting tired I bust out in these sweats because of all the damn foam and compression garment. I have friend that's are coming to town and want to go to a nice restaurant but I think I'm going to cancel since I can't even sit to enjoy dinner. I hope to feel better by new year's since its our anniversary. And I pray that I don't lose anymore weight or inches. I will update pictures tomorrow I just don't want to go through the whole ordeal of putting on my foam right...(when using the foam if you happen to overlap or not line it up evenly in the areas that don't have proper compression you swell and it leaves a swollen indention, it goes away but still I don't like it.). So yes here is my first not happy post, lol I hope to have no more, just needed to vent.

Just checking in...

Measurements to date
Butt 43 1/2
Waist 27
Weight is 148
Height is 5'6 1/2

Can't lie I am sad about the inch I lost but its to be expected right. It's all good though my body looks really good. My husband loves it, I especially love my waist. Definitely an improvement from where I started. I don't think I have enough fat for a round 2 so I think I may wait a couple years before going on that journey again. The couple lumps I have on my stomach have gotten much smaller and everything is smoothing out. I don't really have a butt cuff, I'd love one but I don't think that's the way I was built, I'd probably have to get implants to achieve that look. I've always had thick thighs and even though I had my inner thighs lipoed they still look really good and are barely bruised. All my incisions are healing good, nice and light, most my stitches that I was worried about fell off with scabs. Scars are light and flat. I have stitches in my belly button still that I've been meaning to pull out but I missed placed my tweezers and have just put it off, I will remove them soon. I wake up really sore in the mornings, especially my lower back. But as the day goes on I feel pretty good, I've had more energy in the last week. I still haven't sat on my butt yet. I definitely don't want to smash any fat cells..
I also feel like my compression garment smashes my butt, I'm wanting to just use a waist compression instead so I will be looking into that.
Im still overall very happy with Dr.Pantojas work. He brang out my curves and did a good job on my lipo, that was a main fear of mine but he came through on the results. Whenever I feel like my butt isn't big enough I look at my before pictures and I get so happy. Now a days I think we all get a little out of hand with comparing ourselves to others and medias standards and forget to appreciate our own beauty. Alot of thought goes into angles and editing and it fools us. I may not have gotten a super huge donk but it's still really nice and sexy..goes perfectly with my body.
Anyways dolls I hope everyone had happy holidays and cheers to a new year..I will be checking in less and less so that we are able to see the real progression of this healing journey.

Finally got that belly buttom stitch removed

Headed to tj early this morning for a quick appointment to get this annoying stitch outta my belly button finally, I had tried to remove it myself but it was obviously tied still and it when hurt when I tried to yank on it. I informed Stephanie and she had me a appointment right away. I am so pleased with the customer service..I've heard horror stories about how some coordinators don't even respond after you've paid and had surgery, well this is not the case with Dr.P and his awesome staff. So anyway we decided to walk over the border this time. We parked behind the Jack in the box in some paid parking lot 7$ for 8 hours...took a cab (I sat on my knees since I have not sat on my butt yet) it cost $6 (not including tip)and we were there in 5 minutes, Dr. P office was jam packed today!! We waited about 10-15 minutes and were seen, the nurse came in and got in my tiny belly button and snipped that stitch, I was scared it was going to hurt but it didn't, then Dr.P came in and looked at my body, he thought I looked great! He said Wow! He deserves a pat on the back Forsures, he proceeded to show me how to massage my belly. He was more firm than I had been with myself so I'm glad he showed me what to do...and he said to do it alot. I will be going back in 3 weeks for another check up..it's awesome that they give you unlimited post op visits.
Now the line and wait getting back over the border and then crossing the bridge to get to our car definitely sucked. I hadn't walked that much in a cool minute and I was super tired and hungry by the time all was said and done. It was overcast so at least it wasn't hot. I did have swelling in my lower back when I got home. Took a relaxing shower and am ready for a nap. The only problem I've been having now is keeping up my weight , some would wonder why this is a problem..well to be to the point any fat that burns right now is going to be booty fat..since it has been sucked out of my arm, stomach and thighs...so obviously that's not good if you're trying to maintain your results. The diet of high fiber and soups etc didn't seem to fuel me enough to keep my weight stable..so today I enjoyed a burger and milkshake and hoped it would feed the booty.

Quick update

I made it to 6 weeks, so far everything is good, I've been wearing my faja, foams, ab board and a post surgical wrap around that. I prefer the secure feeling especially since I'm doing more house work and bending over. My waist is still at a 26 1/2 or 27. I'm massaging daily in the shower and sometime when watching TV. My scars are not that bad. My butt hasn't shrunk much. I've been measuring it and it's now at a solid 44, it's getting softer and I feel it move around..it's seem like its moving into place. Definitely trying to keep my weight up. I went to the store with my husband while my faja was drying, it was the first time I had been out and about without anything..I wore legging and a tank top and let's just say I get looks from everyone. Anyway I felt the swelling and got back in my faja asap. I will wear it for 3 months. I want best results possible.
I ordered another faja but it was too small. I felt better in the original one. But still will try a few more and keep you guys posted if I find one that works for me.
6 weeks post op measurement
36d
27 waist
44 hips/ butt
I will update in a few weeks. Hopefully everything stays!
Take care dolls!! :)

3 month update..booty stayed

Hey ladies! Finally I hit my 3 month mark, I been out of my faja going on 2 weeks(wore it religiously for 13 weeks). I was so sick of that thing and the foam! So im definitely feeling better. I did not sit on my butt for 13 weeks. AND I barely drove for the first time at 15 weeks lol, So I know I did everything not to kill any fat. Im still sleeping on my stomach too. The swelling has gone away. I am still sensitive in spots but am feeling back to myself..at one point I forgot I and surgery and sat down and it didnt feel bad..that was the day I realized my body told me I was healed. I went to dinner to celebrate and sat through dinner just fine. M Im still happy with my results. I have gained weight since surgery..Im weighing 153.. my measurments have stayed the same.
Waist 27
Butt 44
My butt is starting to jiggle. Its really firm and stiff after surgery, Im glad its starting to feel more squishy. Im going to start exercising this weekend. I want to do everything I can to keep a small waist.
My scars are not too bad. I havent treated them with anything. I probably should, they just dont bother me much. My stomach healed pretty good. I was so scared of liposuction..but thankfully I didnt develop any permanent lumps or bad scarring. I still massage at least once a day..my stomach is getting softer too. It was really hard for at least 2 months but now it feels back to normal. I had hoped for my waist to go down smaller after swelling but I think becasue i kept my weight up to not lose booty fat it may have prevented my waist from shrinking. But its all good because my waist is still nice. As long as it doesnt go over 27 in cool. Recovery is a long process! Good luck to anyone going through it lol hang in therr:)
Im looking forward to shopping and spring time..glad to have gotten surgery in December. Anyways I will check back in soon and let you all know how its going.. here are some photos. *No filter

Dr.Pantoja located in Tijuana Mexico. Dr.Pantoja over exceeded my expectations! I admit I was nervous about going to Mexico for my BBL procedure, but everything went all good and I don't have one regret about it. I'm over a month post op with no complications and am very satisfied with my results!!:)He is a wonderful doctor and I would highly recommend him to everyone. He is attentive, funny, realistic and a true artist. He carved me a beautiful shape. His staff Nadia and Stephiane have also been very helpful always gets back to me quick and answering all questions, even after surgery. The facility is clean, the nurses (especially Adrian the night nurse who really went out of his way to take care of me and help me feel comfortable right after surgery) are extremely friendly, caring, and helpful. This so far has been a great experience. Definitely worth it.