Haven't Done it Yet

Hey Guys. I had a BBL in August 2015 in Beverly...

Hey Guys. I had a BBL in August 2015 in Beverly Hills but looking for Round 2 because 1. The doctor didn't lipo me as much as he should of 2. I wanted a heart shaped booty & didn't get it, so now I am looking for a revision/round 2. I also have some lipo irregularities so it's something I want to get fixed because it bugs me. I am looking into some doctors in Florida, because the docs there seem to know how to give a woman a small/tiny waist with nice hips and a round a$$. I want that colombian/spanish body! I feel like I have a nice bone structure underneath some of this fat lol. I'm all about the small waist and a round behind, nothing's more feminine than a woman with curves!!!

So, this time around I'm kind of on a budget too, since the first surgery I'm still paying off, so I am pretty surprised that Fisher & Salama have pretty good deals. I just don't know which one to choose! Argh..I seen some reviews w/people that had drama with Vanity so I'm kind of scared. I got way too much going on in my life to have to deal with that kind of drama of not getting my money back, or having my surgery date changed like 2 weeks before when I booked all my flights, hotels, etc. It's a huge inconvenience especially if you gotta come from outta state like I will. So, I don't know! Help me guys <3

I am currently 150 lbs, 5'3, & I'm middle eastern. My ideal weight is 125 lbs. I am a bit over weight for my taste as I am a petite girl, so I am going to lose like 15 lbs before surgery so I'm at 135 lbs.

I'm happy with my booty projection, all I want is hips and some fat into the sides of my butt and maybe a little bit under? So 135 lbs is enough in my opinion. I have inner thigh, arm, stomach, & enough love handle fat even at 135 so I think I'll be ok, since I'm not trying to go all big with my butt.

MY GOALS THIS TIME:
Super snatched/tiny waist, flat abdomen, nice hips, more side butt, lean arms and a thigh gap!

The only thing I'm not looking forward to is the recovery. Oh boy it was rough my first time around. I hope this time it's a bit easier, but since I'm getting more areas lipo'd compared to last time, i think it will be worse : ( Last time the doctor only did my lower back, love handles, and lower abdomen. He didnt even touch my upper abdomen, or upper back or anywhere else. I won't say who he is, because he was nice, but oh well. This time I'm getting full abdomen/waist, full back, love handles, arms, inner thigh, & bra line lipo'd. I know it's a lot lmao! But, why not! I'm 25, single, and want to be in the best shape of my life this year even if I need surgery to do it LOL ! We are young once!

Anyone out there that had surgery with Salama or Fisher who fit my stats (5'3, 135-150lbs) comment on my review I'd love to see you page/experience! <3

BBL Round 2 W/Fisher in May 2016

swap surgery dates with me? 11/15/16 my date for something in january 2017

Hi, I am looking to swap dates with someone. My date is 11/15/16 I am looking for january 2017 date. Please pm me if interested. Thanks..

Keeping my Surgery Date!

I am less than 2 weeks away! Have been doing some shopping for last minute supplies....

BBL W/FISHER 5'4, 145 LBS *READY TO BE BOOTYFULL

I am Having a BBL w/Fisher in almost 2 weeks! I can't wait. Im excited. About to send off my remaining surgery balance, and buy the last of my supplies....

I had a previous BBL a little over a year ago in the LA Area, but I decided to go for Round 2, and love DR. Fishers work. I am flying out from Cali ( the other side of the country) but I'm sure it'll be worth it!

My first BBL recovery was not easy, and I'm really not looking forward to that part, but at least this time around I know how to be prepared.

My Current Stats: 5'4, 145 lbs

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Will update this when I do it.