25 Year Old, 2 Kids Getting Brazilian Buttlift - Miami, FL

This is my first time writing something on here...

This is my first time writing something on here but happy to say i have joined the Real self team! I can say i am excited for a change and the new me!!
-For my procedure i am going to Florida - With Dr. Salama at Elite Plastic Surgery
-I expect for a sexy shape and to gain my confidence back to bring me back to life!

wish pics

Switch dates anyone?!

I wanted to know if anyone would be willing to switch dates with me?!

-Surgery date August 4, 2015

-I would like to switch with someone in May 2015 preferably beginning of May or middle of the month.

I wont make it in August because my sister just got engaged & is getting married in August, im a bridesmaid and need to fit in my dress.

Please let me know thank you ladies have a wonderful day :)!

*`~BEAUTY IS PAIN BUT WORTH IT CANT WAIT!~`*

I seriously am getting so anxious hoping i get a date in May! I need to just relax and leaving it in Gods hands. I have most of my money gathered to finish paying my surgery off. All i need to do now is save up for flight and stay. I do get a litttle scared cause of the pain ill be in but when im done healing OMG i will feel amazing. I love seeing the girls post op pics. I give it to the ladies BEAUTY IS PAIN BUT WORTH IT! I have been taking notes on little things here and there so i can be 100% ready and not miss a thing and make myself as comfortable as possible. Oh and i actually told my father what i was going to do and he has my back 100%! Now on the other hand my boyfriend also has back back BUT HE SAYS AND THINKS I AM GOING TO LEAVE HIM??!!! DOES ANYONE ELSE GET THIS??!! HE GETS ME OVERWHELMED AND MAKES ME WORRY THINGS WILL GO WRONG. BUT I HONESTLY THINK THIS WILL BOOST OUR RELATIONSHIP. BUT ANYWAYS I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!

i love me some koe koe

excited

MY SURGERY IS PAID IN FULL IM JUST WAITING TILL APRIL TO SEE IF MY DATE WILL BE RESCHEDULED TO MAY!! MY ORIGINAL DATE WAS FOR AUGUST BUT CHANGE OF PLANS MY SISTERS GETTING MARRIED IN AUGUST SO DEF CANT MISS OUT ON THAT! I CANT WAIT FOR MY NEW LOOK! I AM EXCITED TO FEEL GOOD ABOUT MYSELF AND HAVE ASS FOR DAYS LOL XOXOXO

READY AND BOOKED!

MY SURGERY IS OFFICIALLY MAY 1ST I AM SO EXCITED! I MUST SAY CYNTHIA IS AMAZING SHE REALLY CAME THROUGH & I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO HAVE TO PUT THIS ON HOLD! ITS 1 MONTH AWAY AND I COULDNT BE HAPPIER! IM READY TO FEEL REVIVED! I AM POSTING THIS PIC SO YOU CAN SEE WHY I NEED A BBL CAUSE I HAVE NO ASS AT ALL !!!

may 1st I'm ready

2 more days!!!

I CANT BELIEVE THATS ITS FINALLY TIME! i CANT WAIT TO GET THIS OVER WITH! I AM FEELING ANXIOUS NERVOUS AND READY! I HOPE MY EXPERIENCE IS AMAZING. PICS WILL BE UP VERY SOON!!!

Day 4 feeling better!

First i must say Dr. Salama and his staff are great! I went in on Thursday April 30th and they had everything ready for me to sign off!

May 1st my surgery was at 9:30 am. I felt so nervous and anxious. My nurse prepared me and then came in Sergio.
He asked me all he needed to know and made me feel comfortable.

Then Dr. Salama came in ready to take pics sand have a direct consult with me.
He then told me to take my gown off. OMG i was embarrassed but Dr salama made me forget that i was naked and got straight to the point.

5 minutes later I'm in the surgery room. I told Sergio I'm so scared he was like i know its ok were going to take good care of you. So i laid down and he placed the I V. I asked him it was going to put me to sleep he was like this will make you feel sleepy so i felt so comfortable and thats the last thing i remember.

I am so happy with my results i have a curvyliscious shape, I am on my fourth day recovering and finally feeling better. I must say you have to be strong to get this surgery sone and really mentally prepare yourself.

What also helped me recover the most was that i booked at Hollywood Ocean Beach Resort right on the ocean board walk. If i didn't have this view i would probably have been miserable.

I will definitely recommend my family and friends to Dr. Salama. Thanks for changing my look for the better! I am so excited to feel finally feel and look great!

will post pics soon!