Tumescent lipo - Florence, SC

I'm 36 and have three kids,all c-sections. My...

I'm 36 and have three kids,all c-sections. My youngest is 13. I had a consultation a few weeks ago at Genesis in Florence Sc. I was a little surprised I never got to see the doctor. My consultation was with Mary Daniels I told her my concerns with my flabby skin over my c-section and over my belly button. She assured me it would be no problem my skin would lift and tighten up and be flat after the procedure. She was really nice and explained everything clearly and answered all my questions.I'll post before pics and follow up with weekly pics after my procedure.

The dr you choose makes all the difference

I had my procedure two days ago, it wasn't scary like I thought. The Dr was awesome he talked to me before and explained what could be done listened to all my questions and answered. He was great with keeping me calm and relaxed. Its only been two days so no pics to update. I have a follow up in five days. I'm hoping to use the pic he took for my before to post as well as the one on my follow up. Dr O'Dell seemed to take a lot of pride in his work and I felt he worked really hard to get me a good result. In time I'm sure I'll look great because of his work.

Before and close to two weeks later

5 weeks