41 Year Old. Want my Ladies Refilled! - Northern Ireland

Hi everyone!! Delighted I found this site! So....

Hi everyone!! Delighted I found this site! So. After four kids and boobs shrinking from 34b to 32A I've taken the plunge and booked a consultation with one of the top consultants in Northern Ireland. I don't want water melons but I'm gonna make sure I do it right. All advice appreciated. How many consults did you girls have? And how long after did you book your surgery. Also, is recovery really bad?? I work full time and with the kids I'm not going to get as much rest post op as everyone else. However I did have a Caesarean section with my last child and got over it well. Will post pics of my boobies when I figure out how.

Operation booked!!

So, after 1 consultation where I was left with more questions than answers I decided to go for a second consultation with another surgeon. Felt so as ease. Not bombarded with information. Was actually advised on which to go for to give me the natural but enhanced breasts I want. Op booked for Feb. All advice appreciated.

I have new boobies!

Had my surgery on Monday 27th. I'm 3 days post. Feels like I've 2 melons on my chest. I had 320cc allegern under muscle. Feel good today. No pain. Kept on top of pain relief. Just wish swelling would subside. I also hope they begin to look better soon. Not very attractive at the moment.
Mr Sinclair