Excellent Work! - Fenton, MI

Dr. Eric Seiger is an exceptional surgeon who...

Dr. Eric Seiger is an exceptional surgeon who reversed damage done to my face as a result of 55-mile-an-hour head-on collision, which left my face muscles and skin stretched to the point where I looked at least 15 years older than preceding the accident. Subsequent to his surgery, I have not only regained my appearance as it was preceding the accident but look significantly better as a consequence of his exceptional skills.

Although I live in Southern California, I flew out to Fenton, MI, to have Dr. Seiger perform the procedure as, after reviewing all the doctors and patient reviews on RealSelf, it appeared that Dr. Seiger would be the best man for the job—and this turned out to be the case without question.

I would highly recommend anyone undergoing this procedure to take the additional time and flight to Fenton, Michigan, in order to achieve the best possible results. Additionally, his pricing is extremely reasonable, which compensates for the need to fly to Michigan and back to your home base. Considering the importance of getting the job done right—it is well-worth the trip!
Fenton Dermatologist

Dr. Seiger is an extremely caring and highly competent physician that takes the necessary time to perform the procedure to perfection. His staff is also excellent, caring and extremely helpful.