Time Moves on - Fenny Stratford, GB

I am getting a tattoo removed at the moment,it is...

I am getting a tattoo removed at the moment,it is not making me depressed or stressed in anyway......I simply just do not like it anymore.
It's a very nice in its own way,it's just I've had it for nearly 23 years and it does not suit me.
I liked the guy that did it and we worked together to design it,people still complimented me on how they liked it but when I looked at my self in photos I cringed at it and that feeling grew for about the last 10 years.
What took me so long is it's a armband and has the dreaded blue and colours that are most difficult to remove.
So far I have had 4 sessions and will try to show a few photos.

Stubborn.......Blue

Hello.its 2 weeks since I have had my 5th treatment so it is still in the fading process.
I am pleased with how the black outline and red/orange have lifted but the purple and blue are being stubborn.
The tattooist has recommended that I start to consider cover up ideas??
They are still saying some of the skin pigmentation is changing?
That it will possibly need to be covered and it will have to be dark and big or colourful to do a good cover up but I do not want that..!!
Not sure what to do now?
Willing to get a cover up if all else fails but like pale shading and subtle colours.?
Feeling quite disappointed and unsure what to do next??
Nikki at ( studio 59)

Nikki is very friendly and helpful and I would definitely recommend using studio 59