Where Heart/Art and Medical Science Intersect This is Where You Will Find Dr. D. Heath Stacey - Fayetteville, AR

Where Heart/Art and Medical Science intersect this is where you will find Dr. D. Heath Stacey.

I have a very long history since 1985 with breast implants. Most of those years I suffered with capsular contracture. I have undergone 7 surgeries in total. I was forced to have what was supposed to be a breast lift but was actually performed as a breast reduction after a failed capsular contracture removal surgery resulted in a hematoma that went untreated. I will not post the names of my other surgeons as I will not post anything negative about another person especially on the Internet. I live in Northwest Arkansas and have a history with 3 surgeons in this area. I interviewed with a fourth surgeon 5 surgeries back and he told me he would remove my implants but not replace them as he felt I would lose my nipples. I still have nipples. They are all American Board certified but there must be a higher standard to live and work by. My personal mission statement is integrity, honesty is the only policy needed, heartfelt compassion/grace, heartfelt gratitude. I believe doctor Stacey is the only plastic surgeon in the area that holds true to the same standards. His nurses are top notch and respond very quickly to your emails, phone calls and needs. His office staff are all very kind, cheerful and helpful. It is so much fun to see a surgeon smile and combine cheerful laughter. My health professor in college said laughter is the best medicine and that has always been my exact sentiments. It cuts through fear and anxiety like a well sharpened ax.

On this 7th surgery doctor Stacey used strattice to help prevent capsular contracture and I also chose Natrelle Inspira which I hope is a better choice for my particular needs. (Barely any breast tissue and very little fat.). Basically my breasts are almost entirely breast implant/strattice/skin. Since my surgery I heard another surgeon on the TV reality show Botched (2 plastic surgeons in Beverly Hills whose practice revolves around repairing other surgical blunders) remark it is much harder to perform with good results under those circumstances. Doctor Stacey did an excellent job and I am so very lucky that I even have a right breast. I am only 7 weeks past the operation but my breasts are no longer wrinkling and both are soft for the first time in almost 31 years. It is still very early but I have my fingers crossed, I have given up eating pork (strattice is made from pig skin-don't bite the hand that feeds you.;) and pray for doctor Stacey and his team daily. If this process works for me I would consider it a gold standard treatment. It would be so exciting for others to find relief from capsular contracture!

After 7 surgeries I do have some fairly decent scars but doctor Stacey said we could use a laser to help with that aspect. No doctor of mine has ever offered that slight glimmer of hope before. Even with scars I am elated at this point to have 2 breasts that are the same size (the previous surgeon used mentor UHP 590/650 even though my breasts are both basically the same size which is next to nothing). I am so glad to be free of the insert in my bra I was using on one side so both breasts would look similar in clothes.

If you live in Northwest Arkansas or anywhere else for that matter I would not have a problem recommending doctor Stacey to my own daughter. You truly owe it to yourself to check out what he has to offer.

Fell free to PM me with any questions. Best of Luck!

Fayetteville Plastic Surgeon

He has a wonderful way of whisking away anxiety, he is kind and cheerful and I am sure my case was difficult but he hasn't complained. All very positive!