600ccs My Journey!!

I have been thinking about this procedure for about 10 years now..

I have been thinking about this procedure for about 10 years now. more after i had three children. i breastfed all three and loved every moment, but unfortunately, everything went down south. i've done extensive research and also a nurse. in the practice i work in are 6 doctors and more like family to me.

tomorrow im headed to fayette, al and im growing more anxious then anything. i have already passed the "scared" stage of the thought of getting put to sleep. all of the doctors and nurses i know told me i had nothing to worry about. i think everyone is waiting for this surgery to be done already because i've been a real pain in the butt!

but friday is the day and i am so excited!! ill check back in tomorrow!

oh ya, im a deflated 34b that decided to get 550cc saline implants! im 5'5 and 155 lbs! hope this helps any!

JUST HAD SURGERY THIS MORNING!!!

So i had surgery this morning and had an amazing experience. The whole team were great. I cried, laughed, had a mini panic attack, and the drifted to sleep. I woke up with a smile on my face. I knew exactly where I was. The nurse told me that i did amazing. !!!! My PS used 550cc saline implants and filled them both up to 600ccs. I know they will drastically change, but for now..... im in LOVE!!!!!

PAIN ON A SCALE IS ABOUT A 6-7.

PICTURES OF THIS BEAUTIFUL JORNEY

Here are some pctures. Dr. Bolling inserted 550ccs of saline that was filled to 600ccs on both sides.

before surgery

Here are some pics before surgery

day 1 was so painful

.... very painful, but i had a smile on this face all day!!!!

24 hours after surgery

Woke up this morning with excruciating tightness and soreness. But i am LOVING THIS NEW LOOK. IM SO HAPPY

ice ice baby

From stiffness, pain and spasms, all i can do is ice. It feels so good!!!!

my twin sister and i

First time she seem me with my new twins!!!!!

4 days have passed...

Its weird... this morning, i was STILL hunched over, moaning in pain, and still trying to catch my breath. My sister talked me into a ride in the car and trip to walmart. The car ride was agony and to walk around walmart was pain from the first step. I couldnt wait to fet home to lay down. I layed down and all of a sudden started to feel wonderful. My breasts were not getting tight...i took a shower by myself and even dressed alone with some help!! I will not be going back go work tomorrow!!! Here are some pics!!

Getting better!!!

Getting better everyday!! So much easier to breath!! I still have tigtness and still having pressure. I noticed some bruising next to my insicions ... i have a lot more energy but still hating to sleep on my back!!

FEELING AMAZING!!!

No more pain medication... this is ALL me!!! DID MY MAKEUP THIS MORNING, STRAIGHTENED HAIR AND FEEL ABSOLUTELY AMAZING TODAY!!!!!

i love me

Besides constipation and bloating, i am loving myself more then ever!!!

2 MONTH UPDATE!!!

Okay... so im in love... STILL!! HERE IS MY UPDATE OF MY NEW TWINS THAT EVERYONE HAS BEEN ASKING ABOUT. SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG!!

1 year!!!!

So i feel more amazing then i ever have in my life!!!!!!! The girls are in perfect condition!!!!! Love love my new ME. NOW MY TWIN HAS BOOKED HER SURGERY FOR NEXT MONTH!!!!
Tuscaloosa Plastic Surgeon