36 Yrs Old - 2 Kiddos - Farmington, MI

Nervous can't even explain where I'm at right now....

Nervous can't even explain where I'm at right now. Just a few nights away from having baser lipo on stomach, my sexy love handles and back. I have had my breast done in the past a couple times so I don't know why I am so nervous. Any advice for a gal ready to get her sexy back? Tips for making the healing process go better?

2 days before surgery and nervous ;)

Counting down the hours now. I'm super nervous but looking forward to a slimmer contoured body again. I'm at a decent weight BUT I can't get the fat to budge after turning 35. I was always very thin until my 30s - guess people were right when they said it would catch up with me ;)

1 day till surgery

Boy it's not so fun to post before pictures. It's amazing to see my body this way since I have never had to worry about what I ate or activity level until my mid 30s. Can't wait to tighten some skin and start back at a good workout schedule when I begin feeling better after surgery.

1 day post

Oh boy - chin sucks bad. Hurt to swallow because it moves all the sore areas. I can't open my mouth all the way. Bruising is very bad and swelling is getting worse.

Progress

Well it's been a tough road. Everything hurts from pressure points being sick of getting laid on to the bruises but I'm recovering. Headed out for my first in the real world. Hope it makes me feel better.

4 dpo

Can't even believe the difference. I'm more swollen now then this photo as swell hell just kicked it but wow!

Before/after

4 dpo

Tonight's a bad night

Not sure why, because while being still this hasn't been a painful recovery. Only moving has hurt. However tonight I woke up with an area throbbing in pain. It's been an hour and still won't give up. This recovery is taking its toll on me. I move around easy now but wow it's one thing after another.

Day 6 feels like a major milestone

Amazing what a difference today is compared to others. I can move freely without pain and feel less swollen! Wahooooo

Lump

I have an extra lump in my right side curve that i hope is not a mistake and just some trapped fluid. I started massaging it last night. I will do it once a day. See the doc tomorrow so maybe she can shed some light. Otherwise I'm shocked how much fat she got off!

Today's appt - AMAZING RESULTS

I am beyond thrilled with the results only at one week. I can't thank Dr Hardaway enough. She does amazing work!

A dent & lump in side

Worried, is it normal to get a lump that just won't go away with massaging? It appears that the garment caused the original dent during the first couple days because it is in the same area as the seam but the lump is hard and immediately above it like a ridge.

2 weeks

A few lumps, bumps and creases but otherwise bruising is almost gone. Wearing my compression 24/7 and starting to see my old body back. After turning 30 I started to gain fat around my torso but do not eat bad. Clearly my teenage Taco Bell runs had caught up with me.

Swelling in my back is taking the longest to leave. Also the chin was done and you can see that result in the side profile.

Progression photos

Top left obviously the before. Too right was 48 hours after, bottom left as 1.5 weeks and bottom right was 2 weeks 2 days

4 weeks tomorrow

4 weeks and I'm very concerned that the dent in my side is a big issue. There are now 4 that show up in a row almost looking like the instrument used may have damaged tissue because they are the same length and are parallel to each other. I don't know, maybe I am wrong. Two of the dents are hyper pigmented which also makes me think it's from the instrument. It looks horrible I couldn't wear a bikini because it's OBVIOUS I had an oppsy with a procedure and people would just say "look at that - gross". I'm so upset. I don't want to go through the pay of a procedure to fix it as these lines are so painful - maybe even an almost burned feeling. I don't know for sure

Photos of dents

Dent

Week 4

Before and after in swim suit
Farmington Plastic Surgeon

Absolutely love Dr Hardaway. She also did my breasts. Amazing staff!