A Beautiful Smile at Last - Fargo, ND

I had pretty bad teeth all my life. They were so...

I had pretty bad teeth all my life. They were so cracked and see through, with chips and odd shaped..and soooo short. I really hated smiling.I wanted this all my life and never found somebody right or with the skill set till I found this office, its a lot of steps and a lot of money but so worth it.

just to add

Also for those going through this process there was a lot of tears and wondering if I was doing the right thing..thats normal and I feel like just part of any process that permanently changes your physical appearance.

BE PICKY

one thing I never wavered on was shapes and sizes..Even though my doctor at times thought they were perfect I still pushed it further wanting what I wanted ..GO WITH YOUR GUT>>if you have any questions just ask.and remember the temporary process just sucks and in no way is an indicator of your final result.also if they don't do a wax up and temporary set...id run away from that dentist...

removing the silver

removing the current fillings I have that are silver and putting in porclein...I have already did the left side and do the other half in 2 weeks...$$$$$$...but worth the pretty smile :)

Still smiling

I'm still working on teeth as far as removing silver fillings just had another 5k worth of work done but in the end I'm loving my smile
Fargo Dentist