Co2 Laser Experience. Little Falls, NJ

I recently had Co2 laser resurfacing with Dr. Mark...

I recently had Co2 laser resurfacing with Dr. Mark Karolak in Little Falls, NJ. I'm 47 and against all good advice I am a sun girl. I have had laser before and I knew what I was in for. Dr. Karolak was very conscientious . After initially speaking with the Lifestyle Lift staff and Dr. Karolak, he called me more than once to check in and make sure I had no additional questions or concerns. On day of procedure I arrived at the center where I was immediately taken back and made very comfortable. I received medication to relax me and my skin was numbed. The procedure itself was nothing. I slept through most of it. After, they left me to relax for a bit. When my friend drove me home, I felt good enough that we went to lunch. Pain was almost non exsistant. I looked a bit scary for a few days but I'm now 16 days out and look great. Still a little pink but that's expected. Loving my results and it will only get better over the next few months! Thank you, Dr. Karolak!

Co2 photos

I'm a little over 2 weeks out and except for being a little pink I look great!
Bridgewater Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Karolak is very conscientious and detail oriented. He went over every step even though I reminded him I was familiar with the procedure. He called me several times before and after. He really cared about how I was fairing through the whole procedure.