27 Year Old Mom of 2

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I still can't believe it actually happen! After...

I still can't believe it actually happen! After wanting a BA for the last 10 years I finally did it. I'm 5'5 140 lbs athletic built. I got my BA done today on the day of a snow storm lol. I got 450cc high profile under muscle. Lots of pressure and painful to take deep breaths. 1st Post up is tomorrow!

Post op day 2

No pain meds at all on post op day 1, until right before bed time to help me sleep. Woke up on post op day 2 able to make my self
Break fast and manage a few other things on my own. Pain is at a 4 right now with no meds. I'm not feeling as tight anymore. Feeling really good over all!

3 day post op

This site has helped me so much when I was gathering Info before my surgery. 3 days post op. Still swollen and very high. I got high profile 450cc silicone. Here is a before and after

1 week post op

Left is 1 week PreOp, middle pic is 3 days post op and 3rd pic is one week post op. 450cc silicone under muscle high profile

1 wk post op

1 week post op in my Underarmer sports bra recommended by my doctor.

3wk post op and obsessed

3wk PO and loving my results so far

Dr. Babbitt and his PA are an awesome team with such a great sense of humor and really friendly staff. He did not rush my consultation and made sure I fully Understood everything. Great experience over all.