Rhinoplasty- 2 weeks post op - Fairfax, VA

I've wanted rhinoplasty from the moment I realized...

I've wanted rhinoplasty from the moment I realized that I had a noticeable hump from my profile view. I've pushed it off for so long and now I'm extremely happy that I've gotten it done. The pain after the procedure was bearable, it was more of the overall congestion feeling throughout my face and head that was uncomfortable. I stopped my pain medication 4 days post op since by then I felt like it was something I could go without. One thing I recommend is taking Arnica Montana for swelling and bruising. I didn't have severe swelling or bruising and I believe that the Arnica contributed to it. Although it's still swollen and not fully settled, I love it and can't wait for the final results!
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

I absolutely love Dr. Bitar! I looked around for awhile before choosing him as my surgeon and very happy that I did. He achieved the results I was hoping to get. Everyone in that office really does their best to make you feel comfortable. When they had to remove my intranasal splints, it was a little painful and had my eyes all watery, but one of the staff members lended a hand for me to squeeze which made a difference in comfort.